*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766599-Jake-and-Amy
Rated: GC · Chapter · Adult · #1766599
(Still a rough draft!) A trucker enters motel unaware he's in for the ride of his life!
Chapter 1
         Jake had been bobtailing down the road for thirteen hours.  He was a trucker and had been running on only two hours of sleep.  Spotting a sign that read "Open all night", he rolled into the parking lot.
         After locking the truck up, he entered the out-of-the-way motel. The place was dark and dingy.  It smelled of cigarettes.  The dark green shag carpeting was framed by walkways composed of linoleum the color of coffee-stained teeth.  Jake walked up to the front desk, where an older man sat inside a cage with a desk before him.  "How much for a night?"
         "Fifteen dollars for a regular room and thirty for a 'special' room," said the older man from behind the counter.
         Jake was surprised at the low cost.  His company alotted him seventy-five dollars per night for lodging.  He decided to treat himself.  "I'll take the special room."
         He barely found the energy to pull himself upstairs.  When he opened the door he found nothing unusual about the room.  It had the same ugly shag carpeting, the same awful odor, a full sized bed whose mattress had clearly seen better days, and a small desk with a lamp and a television posted on it.  "Maybe the regular room is smaller," he said to himself, and thinking nothing more of it, he began undressing for a shower.
         He was down to his socks when the door opened and a woman stepped into the room.  She was wearing nothing but an emerald green silk robe.  How did he know?  As she slid through the open door the robe had opened slightly and he'd seen her shaven patch.  And the robe wasn't hididng the fact that she had no bra on either!  She had tied the sash just below her navel, so the cleavage of her perky breasts was obvious as were the peaks of her nipples jutting out against the smooth fabric.
         He flung the blankets over his hardening dick and stared at the woman as she strode closer and closer.  Jake continually blinked to see if his tiredness had caused his mind to play tricks on him.  She gently pulled the blanket from his hand and then from his body.  For a moment she seemed awed by the 10 inches of meat that she had uncovered.  She undid her sash and he stared as the robe slid from her shoulders.  She was a woman -- no -- she was an angel.  She took one of her breasts into her hand as her naked body dropped to the floor between his knees.  She licked at its dark, hardening nipple.  Releasing her breast, she grabbed Jake's pole.  She blew a thin beam of air at its swollen head and Jake not only gasped, but moaned slightly.
         The mysterious beauty finally spoke, her hand still holding his member, "I'm Amy.  Whatever you're dying for me to do, I'm here to do it.  What do you want from me?"
         Jake felt as if the whole room were suddenly flipped upside down and backwards. His mind was so confused by what was happening that he found himself unable to formulate a reply.  He just stared into her crystal blue eyes and allowed his eyes to claim her shining black hair.
         "I'll do everything you tell me," she said alluringly.
         His cock twitched again.  "I . . . don't understand."
         "You wanted the special, right?"
         "Yes, but I didn't realize that your boss meant this when he said 'special'."
         "So you don't want this?"  She looked disappointed.
         "Look,"  he said gently.  "I'll pay you whatever you'd usually get."  This was every guy's dream and Jake was having a hard time believing that he was saying these words.
         "Oh, I don't get any money.  I just love doing this.  Max -- my boss -- gives me free room and board," she said as she tied her robe again.  "I do this for him.  I'm sorry to have bothered you, Mr. . . . ?"
         "Just Jake," he smiled.  "I'm sorry for the misunderstanding."
         "It's fine.  Can I just ask you . . . Why were you naked if you didn't know I was coming?"
         "I was going to take a shower before bed."
         She smiled impishly.  "I'm up for a shower.  May I join you?"
         Jake nearly had a heart attack.  "Seriously?"
         "I told you, I love to do this stuff," Amy said shrugging the robe off and reaching for Jake's feet to remove his socks.  His feet bare, she grabbed his pulsing member and led him through the bathroom door.  She bent down and turned the faucets, showing Jake an awfully good view of her pussy, and Jake was fairly certain that he'd seen a small bead of pussy juice.
          After running her hand under the water a couple of times, she asked him to test it and see if it was warm enough.  Jakes feet were glued to the floor.
         "It's okay," she grinned.  "I won't bite . . . unless you want me to."
         He studdered out a reply.  "I . . . I . . . I'm a virgin."
         "Oh, Honey!  I'll take care of that," she smiled warmly.  "I'll definitely take care of that."
         She pulled the knob up and water began puring from the shower head.  She took hold of his cock again and led him to the other side of the shower curtain.  She grabbed the bar of souap and began creating lather over her breasts.  Jake just stood and stared as she threw her head back, closing her eyes and opening her mouth.  He watched her as she twirled hardening nipples between her thumb and forefinger.
         "Well don't just stare, Hon.  I'm not a video; you can touch me."
         Jake nervously reached forward and tried to manipulate her nipples as she'd been doing.
         "Am I the first woman you've seen naked, Jake?" she asked, smiling at the way his eyes were glued to his hand.
         "I've read magazines . . . but no; never in real life."
         She moaned.  "That makes me so hot," she purred.  "So how much do you know about sex?"
         "Obviously not a lot," he said, his eyes still hooked to his hand out of pure fascination.
         "You can feel more of it," she was still smiling.  She took his fingers from her nipples and pressed his palm against it, moving it around.
         He began slowly rolling her breast under his palm; the nipple giving him continuous awareness of its position.
         "You have a beautiful cock," she said stroking it with her first two fingers.
         "But it's small," he said glancing hat his erect member and frowning.
         "Are you kidding?" she almost shouted.
         "Why?"
         "Because this thing is at least ten or eleven inches long!  Sugar, I don't know how you got the idea that it's small, but you certainly have the biggest one I've seen in a long time.  When I saw it, my pussy felt like hiding!"
         Jake took his dick in one fist, looking at it.  "Is it really all that big?" Amy nodded.
         "Ready to start learning, Big Guy?"  She paused and looked at his face.  "You loook scared.  Don't worry, I'll teach you to do it."  She took his hand in hers.  "This is my pussy," she said as she laid his finger between its soft lips.  "Feel that in there? That's my little clit. and if you do this--" as soon as she'd showed him how to play with it she sucked in are and closed her eyes.  "I'm sorry . . . but that will always make me do that.  It makes me so horny . . . like a joy button.  And," she said as she guided his fingers farther between her legs, "this is for later."
         He nodded into her eyes then slowly slipped one finger into her pussy.  "You're ready to go now?" she said, turning of the water.  He nodded.  She tuned off the water and laughed warmly.  "I am too.  Here, towel off."
         She padded into the bedroom, swinging her hips seductively.  Jake quickly ran the towel over his body, spending more time on his still-hard dick than anything.  When he entered the bed room, he found her with her legs spread and two of her fingers in her pussy up to her knuckles.  Seeing the quizzical look on his face she told him what she was doing.  "This is how women masturbate . . . You've gotten me quite horny and my pussy was begging for something -- anything.  And there's nothing wrong with you, Honey," she reached for some tissue.  "I'm just so hot for you."
         Jake grasped her wrist before she could clean her fingers and licked them once.  He swallowed hard and then took them into his mouth, cleaning them thoroughly.
         She purred as his tongue washed over her fingers. "Oh . . . You make me so horny!"  Her fingers clean, he climbed into the bed and put his head between her knees in search of more juices, like he'd seen in some of his favorite magazines.
         "May I?"  He was, after all, still a gentleman.
         "Please do!" she howled.
         Although he wasn't sure if he was doing it right at first, he knew he was when she screamed that she was going to have an orgasm soon.  He nosed her love-button gently as he drank in all of the juice her pussy would give.  His tongue probed her fuckhole to excite her further.  As the first wave of the orgasm hit her she bucked into her hips and pushed his face deeper into her pussy's warm, open mouth.  He was a little surprised, but continued to stimulate her body.  As the orgasm ended, she released her hold on his head and her body relaxed.  He pulled himself from between her legs and sat on his knees.  For a minute he just stared at her and listened to her panting.  When she hadn't moved or spoken he figured that she must have gone to sleep.  He disappointedly grabbed his cock and began to stroke himself.  He was startled when she sat up.
         "Are you done?" she asked.
         "I thought you were," he said, his hand freezing in place at the bottom of his shaft.
         "No, I was waiting for you to start again."
         "Oh," he said softly.
         "You don't have to.  You can have a turn now.  Lay down."
         They switched places.  She straddled his legs and bent forward, taking hold of his dick and guiding it towards her mouth. He smiled, but she didn't notice because she had already taken five inches of him into her mouth.  He shook with pleasure when he felt his head brush the back her pallet and inch down her throat.  She hummed, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of his three-inch-thick cock as it went deep into her.  After she had taken it as far as it would go, she pulled it all of the way out again.  Moving his swollen rod out of the way, she kissed his heavy balls.  Her tongue flitted across them.  She then went up to the his dickhead and blew a fast, thin stream of air at it.  He watched the head disappear between her perfect lips again.  This time she started sucking and sliding her head up and down the shaft at a ferocious pace.  Then he felt the familiar pressure at the base of his shaft.
         "Oh hell!" he screamed as his firehose began shooting its water.  And, even has he watched her throat swallowing quickly to get all of his cum down it, he felt her increase the force of her suction.
         His cock, having given her all it could, went soft.  She laid down on top of him and kissed him.  Each of them could taste their own fluids on the others' lips.  "Thank you," she whispered, her mouth almost right against his.  "I haven't been allowed to swallow cum for a long time."
         "Allowed?"
         She nodded.  "Max doesn't like it and we haven't had male business for a long time," her lips met his again.
         "I should be thanking you."
         "At least you didn't hit me . . . or punch me," she said, looking away.
         "Who hits you?" he asked, his arms holding her body tight to his.
         When she turned back to him she was crying and her voice was barely audible. "Max.  He says if I was good to him he would stop.  So I had to keep doing this.  And if -- after work -- I don't feel like having sex with him, I deserve punishment.  She broke down and sobbed into Jake's chest.
         "Oh, hell, Amy.  If I'd known all of that I wouldn't have . . ."  He trailed off and hugged her body.
         She looked up again.  "I wanted to suck you.  Because you were to the first man in a damn long time to eat me out before I did anything for you.  I wish there were more men like you coming through here."
         "Do you have to stay here?"
         "Where else would I go?"
         "With me," Jake smiled.
         "Max woudln't like that."
         "It doesn't matter what Max thinks.  You're your own woman."
         "He'd kill me if I even tried to leave," she said.
         The certainty in her voice was a little unsettling for Jake, but he knew what he had to do.  "I'm taking you with me in the morning."
© Copyright 2011 abnormal2004 (abnormal2004 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766599-Jake-and-Amy