*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766658-A-Broken-Path-Character-Introduction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Eowyra
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1766658
Character Introductions for some of my stories!!
A Broken Path: Character Introduction
Leafkit/Leafpaw/Leafdazzle-Light brown she-cat with dazzling green eyes. Only survivng kit of Grayblossom and Brokenstar.

Graykit/Graypaw/Grayblossom-Silverish-grayish she-cat. Mother of Lovekit, Peachkit, and Leafkit. Mate of Brokenstar.

Ashkit/Ashpaw/Ashriver- Really a RiverClan dark gray she-cat, mother of Silverkit, Otterkit, Blackkit, Branchkit, and Robinkit.

Silverkit/Silverpaw/Silversnow/Silverkit- Silver she-kit with beautiful viotlet eyes, niece of Crookedstar. Future leader of RiverClan

Otterkit/Otterpaw/Otterstream-Sister of Silverkit, raised in WindClan

Nightkit/Nightpaw/Nightfall- Beautiful black tabby. Daughter of Sunfall and best friend of Ashriver and Grayblossom.

Lightkit/Lightpaw/Lightleaf- Golden he-cat. Brother of Nightkit and has a crush on Ashkit.

Twists and Turns: Character Introduction
Icekit/Icepaw/Iceflower- White she-cat. Daughter of Nightstar and Graypool. Mate of Blackstar

Eaglekit/Eaglepaw- Brother of Icekit. Killed in near future.

Rockkit/Rockpaw/Rockthorn- Brother of Icekit and Eaglekit. Raised in RiverClan with Mistykit and Stonekit.

Silverkit/Silverpaw/Silverstar- Leader of RiverClan. Mate of Darkfrost.

Darkkit/Darkpaw/Darkfrost- Black tom with light eyes. Mate of Silverstar.

Others Introduced in official release

Pride of the Clans: Character Introduction
Ashpaw/Ashriver- Really a dark RiverClan she-cat. Sister of Crookedpaw and Oakpaw. Mate of Tallstar.

Graypaw/Grayblossom- Grayish-silverish she-cat.

Nightpaw/Nightfall- Black she-cat, daughter of Sunfall.

Lightpaw/Lightleaf- Golden he-cat, supposed mate of Ashriver, and brother of Nightfall.

Leafkit/Leafpaw/Leafdazzle- Light brown she-cat with dazzling green eyes. Future mate of Runningwind.

Silverkit/Silverpaw/Silversnow/Silverstar- Beautiful silver she-cat later leader of RiverClan

Others Introduced in official release
© Copyright 2011 Eowyra (haldirxlitiya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766658-A-Broken-Path-Character-Introduction