*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767248-The-Red-Monster-Dimitriez
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1767248
A theme I had to write for english class about a demon named Dimitriez
          What had spawned in front of me was a demon. It was a spine chilling sight. A large seven foot monster appeared with bloody curdled skin that had a pale red color. Blood dripped from the cracks in its skin, staining the floor.  Black glowing tattoos littered the demon’s body. His ragged cloak moved with the eerie breeze. His face was hidden in shadow by a hood attached to his veil. Rusted and bloody were the spikes on his shoulder pads and boots. It’s nails were long and protruding far out, like tiny daggers attached to the skin. Through the veil of the hood two decayed fangs smiled at me, a smile that shattered any bravery I had.  When it spoke its voice was unlike anything I had ever heard before. It sounded like two people, two menacing voices trapped in one evil. One full of anger, the other full of sorrow. 



          Gripped in the claw like hands was a crude scimitar, stained with dried blood. The blade was sharp and pointed in my direction. The hilt was black, and the blade looked like it was once a fine silver but now a brownish red from the carnage it has seen. It scrapped on the ground; sparks flew as the demon made its way toward me.

When it was close, I could feel the demon’s hot breath contaminating my skin. It was sickening; my skin felt like it was crawling. I felt an aura of fear emanating from the demon. I dared not look up into the shadowy hood to see the face looking down upon me. The demon’s claw grabbed by arm. His pale red flesh burned on my sensitive skin. The pain was horrible but the bulky tree trunk of an arm the demon had would not let go. The evil scimitar began to move softly across my neck.  Some of the blood thought to be dry was still wet. I jumped when I saw the droplets of red drip down my chest. I could see the demon’s feet; they were large and hoof like. Its legs were charcoal black and muscular. Everything about this demon echoed evil and terror.  The scimitar was in front of me now, its blade salivating with blood for my human flesh. I closed my eyes and prepared to die. The last thing I heard was the demon telling me his name was Dimitriez.

           

        I saw the blade plunge into my abdomen. I felt a horrible pressure in my stomach, but no pain. Strangely there was no agonizing, ripping pain. I froze once I saw the blood, my own blood, gushing onto the ground.  I fell over onto the stone floor. Dimitriez was hovering over me pleased at his work. I somehow knew he was smiling under that hood.  “Human weakling” he mocked stroking my cheek with his burning hand. Everything went black, release.       



        Soon I realized that I was still in my bed and that it was a nightmare. A nightmare that had the scariest thing I had ever witnessed, Dimitriez the pale red demon with daggers for nails, two voices and a wicked scimitar permanently stained with blood of those he slaughtered.

© Copyright 2011 NikolaiLuther (nikolailuther at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767248-The-Red-Monster-Dimitriez