*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767565-Twins-of--Prophecy
by Anna
Rated: E · Novella · Fantasy · #1767565
The twin daughters of the famous most loved royal family. Save or destroy. Which is it?
Prologue


Children of the Prophecy




I'm so worried, I thought. She's been in labor for two nights. I heard footsteps and stopped pacing. It was the nurse.

"Nurse, is she ok?"

She smiled. "Sir, you have two healthy twin baby girls. And yes the queen is ok"

It was so gracious to hear that they were fine. I went to go see them. The girls wre so beautiful. I looked in their eyes. I noticed their eyes and hair were the only thing different. One had ice blue eyes and silver hair. The other had dark purple eyes and jet black hair. I decided on names for them.

"Dear, what about naming them Alissa and Melissa?"

"That would be lovely names for them."

"The one with silver hair is Alissa. The other is Melissa." I turned to the guards " Go tell everybody in the castle to arrange a ball for Alissa and Melissa being born. And ride to give the subjects invitations. It starts tonight at midnight. Now go one of you stay outside the door."

"Yes sir."

I gave Arianna the babies. When i looked out the door. I saw a guard walking this way.

"You!"

"Your Majesty,"he bowed.

"Go and get my son Nicholas and bring him here.Now!"

I went back in the room and waited. Then the door opened.

"You wanted me, father."

"Come meet your new sisters."

I moved out of the way. I can see he will adore them. Well, he is only 12.



"Son, what do you think of Alissa and Melissa?"

"They're cute thats for sure."

"I know that."

"If you're wondering if i care about thier hair and eyes. I don't care about that. I just want to protect them.

"I know we will all do that. Do you know the Prophecy of the Twins?"

"Not that much. But I know who you can go to about that."

"Who?"

"The Wizard Gizina."

"Where can i find him?"

"Her .Here she lives under the castle. She helps with wounds. And other ailments"

"Can you bring her to my study?"

"Yes, Father. I can

"Thank You. Do it now."

He left. I held Alissa while Arianna slept. She was holding Melissa. I put Alissa in her cradle. Iwent over to Arianna picked up Melissa and put her in her cradle. Then walked out of the room. I stopped by the guard.

:Make sure no one but me, my son, and the nurse go in that room. Arianna needs her rest."

"Yes, sir."

2 Hours Later

"Hello, Giziana."

"My king," she bows.

"So you know of the Prophecy of the Twins."

"Let me guess you think its your twins, right?"

"Yes."

"It'll cost you."

I threw a bag of money on the table. She looked at it, then around the study.

"Okay. I'll tell you."

"Then do it."

"It starts like this...

Twins will be born in

the time of the Great Royal.

One with silver hair and

ice blue eyes.The other

with jet black hair and

dark purple eyes. On their 10th

birthday we will see some

of their power. On the 25th

birthday; one will turn on the other.

The brother that protects will

protect only the one that

stays even when love

reigns all.

... thats all of the prophecy."

"Thank yo Gizana.You were very helpful."

Your welcome, my king. Glad to be of help."

Chapter 1


The Family Tree




Alissa    24 Years Later ( a week before twins birthday)

"Alissa!"

"Coming Mother!"



I teleported to my room where my mother was standing with her back to me. Arianna gasped then turned around.

"Alissa, don't do that. You scared me."

"Sorry, Mother."



Teleportation is just the beginning. When i need to i can control the elements and the weather. My twin sister Melissa, who loves to where black and dark purple, can only control fire. Melissa also can read  minds , go invisible, bend the sunlight. We both can talk to animals. We learned how to control and use them as we gre older.

































© Copyright 2011 Anna (annarice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767565-Twins-of--Prophecy