*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782790-The-Vampiresss-Daughter
by Anna
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Action/Adventure · #1782790
Her father was murdered. Her mother was kidnapped by her grandfather.What does she do now?
Chapter 1 My mission



The bus drove slowly down the road. On its way to Transylvania. The town my mother was from. Me i'm the person no one forgets. I'm a vampire slayer. I'm just like Blade,almost. I slay them because I hate my own kind.  I try to control my urge to feed. I got some of my mom's powers. But they aren't as strong as hers. The bus stopped and i jerked out of my thoughts. My stop was the next one. But the bus wasn't going to park close to the Transylvainan.  Which means I will have to run there. Or i could ride there on a horse or whatever they drive. My stop came and I got out of the murky bus, and looked around. The place was mostly deserted except for a few people getting on the bus. One of women said to me " Black Demon, " I just walked towards Transylvaina.

                                              *****                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      When i got to the gate  and in everybody surrounded me. They all started talking at once.Then a  man came up. He was tall, dark, and handsome. The man was wearing black. Black jeans, tight black shirt that was showing his muscles, and a black trench coat.

"Stranger, your weapons?"



I gave him a devilishly smile and said " I don't need weapons. Even though i have some. I'm not going to give them to you."

"Then you need to leave"

"I'm not leaving"



They all tried to smother me with their dirty bodies. By running at all at once. But i jumped hit a tree, bounced on it, hit the roof of a building and stayed there.

"Hey," i yelled.



They looked up surprised. They then seperated noticing i wasn't where i was anymore. They just stared at me. I noticed they lokked scared. Probably of me now.

"I am a vampire slayer."I told them." I am here to kill the vampire that lives in this village."



They all became figedty. The villagers didn't look that scared anymore. Then one man spoke up. It was the man who told me to give him my weapons.



"I am the vampire slayer here. My family lived here for years. One of the first familys here. We are here to stay and to help this village with the vampires, werewolves, everything."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The scream broke through the conversation. Everyone lokked up. There was four female vampires. I got my holy watr arrow gun and shot at them. But i missed because they knew what i was doing. One of them commanded another to come after me. As it waas coming towards me i jumped off the building even though it was really i landed on my feet. Even the villagers were surprised.

"Hello, grandmothers. None of you know me but i am your granddaughter. I kill your kind even though i'm half."



That stopped them. So i used that chance and shot the one coming towards me. She landed on a building burning. The others flew away,screaming that they will kill me, to Dracula and my mother. The villagers came out of hiding wideeyed. All asking questions. But the handsome guy came out and told them to be quiet.

"Her name is Nico Dracula the Vampire Slayer."



They were still wideeyed to have found out my true identity. I walked away and he followed me.

"What is your name?"

"My name is Brian Dooku."



I thought i should trust him. So i told him this:

:The real reason why i'm here is because of my grandfather. He killed my father then five years later kidnapped my mother. I have to rescue her or she will die for having a child with a human. My mother is the only thing i have left."

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
© Copyright 2011 Anna (annarice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782790-The-Vampiresss-Daughter