*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767929-FAMILY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Family · #1767929
Just letting everyone know what a TRUE FAMILY is!!
A FAMILY is more than what's your last name. A FAMILY is not just one that has the same BLOOD in their veins.

A FAMILY has UNCONDITIONAL love for YOU. They will be there to pull you through.

Whether it be through thick or be through thin. YOU may fight and argue but always remain friends.

Let me give you some advice that I treasure from MY NANNY that I want to pass to you. God doesn't give you more than you can handle even though the burden may weigh a ton. HE doesn't forsake you nor turn his back on you. He's forever present like the rising and the setting of the sun.

I know this may bring some tears to you as it is to me. That is why my eyes are closed and I am typing this blindly.

ALL you have to do is have FAITH, HOPE & LOVE. Then you will enjoy the BLESSINGS that only come from above.  There are MANY in my FAMILY that are in need of your GUIDING HAND. HIM & YOU know who I am referring to I do not have to say there name.  I PRAY not only for them but also for every other HUMAN.  Shouldn't you all be doing the same.



MY FAMILY is MY HEART and MY HOME is where MY HEART is. With the GRACE of GOD and HIS ENCOURAGING words. I AM PROUD TO GIVE MY FAMILY THIS GIFT. MAY GOD GUIDE YOU AND BLESS YOU IN ALL YOU DO. YOU ARE NOT ALONE FOR GOD & I ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU.


© Copyright 2011 DearMsKK (dearmskk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767929-FAMILY