*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767936-To-My-CHildren
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Parenting · #1767936
note to my kids to say I LOVE YOU and you are not alone
I made aquaintances when I was in school and I grew up to learn that the majority were unkind and just plain fools. The ones that were meant to be TRUE FRIENDS of mine, have always been there for me I have learned in time. I remembering growing up and being a kid for I have learned from what’s been done. So I am writing asking YOU, MY GOD,  TO BLESS AND PROTECT MY DAUGHTER AND MY SON.  My chidren are an extention of ME, MYSELF and I  and the values I was taught will LIVE ON after I have died. I know that they will turn out just fine because they are SPECIAL, THEY ARE JUST MINE.

         IF MY CHILD IS EVER RUDE, UGLY OR JUST UNKIND, THAT IS NOT EXCEPTABLE TO ME. I WAS TAUGHT TO RESPECT THOSE THAT RESPECT YOU.That is how they will be.

To those who have ever been to my child as mentioned that my child should never do, You ought to be ASHAMED b/c that’s not what GOD expects from you.



To those who have embraced MY CHILDREN with KIND HEARTS and OPEN SOULS I truelly believe that God will BLESS YOU in your life and all of your goals. 



TO MY CHILDREN,

         SCHOOL IS ALWAYS TOUGHER THAN IT MAY SEEM. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND PRAY THATGOD BLESSES YOU IN ALL THAT LIFE THROWS YOUR WAY. JUST HOLD YOUR HEAD HELD HI FOR TANTON IS YOUR NAME.

         ALWAYS REMEMBER:

                   GOD DOESN’T GIVE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE AND EACH HOUR OF EVER DAY IS  JUST A STEPPING STONE. ME, DADDY, AND YOUR SIBLING HAVE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR YOU AND WITH THAT AND GOD’S GUIDANCE, FRIENDS MAY COME AND GO BUT YOU ARE NEVER ALONE.  NEVER LET YOUR HEART GIVE YOU ANY DOUBTS ABOUT MY LOVE. FOR YOU ARE WHAT I BREATHE AND LIFE FOR. I AM SO VERY PROUD OF THE ANGELS GOD SENT JUST FOR ME, I COULD NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE.



ALWAYS & FOREVER

DearMsKK

© Copyright 2011 DearMsKK (dearmskk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767936-To-My-CHildren