*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769369-Red-Den-chapter-5-8
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by JAC
Rated: E · Other · Teen · #1769369
When Bluebarroe becomes Red Den, it gives way for a vampire story...
Chapter 5


Partners




"How long is she gonna be there Kharrye?"

"I don't know. I can't blame her anyway..."

"Yeah, right? Remember when it was you? You cried blood, woman. And by blood I just meant-"

"Shut up Curles! I don't wanna remember alright?" Kharrye yelled, glaring at the offender. Then she attended to her left. "Hey, you go fetch her alright? She's not my cargo anymore."

"Besides, man, you need some boosters! You mustn't be that-" 'Curles didn't finish when he was suddenly pinned on the tree by the neck.

"Weak?"

"Alright, alright! I get it...." Then Curles pushed him forward and smashed him on the ground. "Good luck there, man," Curles grinned looking downcast.

"Curles! Come on! Let's go already!"

"Stop yelling woman! I hear yah!"

"Kill him for me kharrye..."

"Sure, sure. Com'on Curles, It's time to kill you."



I was awakened by a knock. The first sound I'd heard for days now besides my sobbing. I thought I was already dead. I preferred if I was dead.
© Copyright 2011 JAC (xaimy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769369-Red-Den-chapter-5-8