*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769762-Seven-Days-To-Survive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1769762
This is something my friend and I wrote for our school magazine. Note: There is a twist!
The Seventh Day The Look Back: Walking through the woods late at night, we spotted an outline of what seemed to be a person. He ran quickly past us. We froze in fear! Dropping our flashlights we looked at each other and screamed bloody murder.

The Sixth Day! BRITTANY’S DEAD!!!

I was standing in my own corner when I screamed out to Kimmy for help. When I got no reply I began to panic. I looked down, only for a second, when I looked up I shrieked. The mountain lion was coming straight at me. Then with all of just a minute the mountain lion leaped and…

The Fifth Day! KIMMY’S DEAD!!!

I was standing in the corner when the mountain lion pounced on me and...

The Forth Day: Kimmy and Brittany were in opposite corners of the room. The mountain lion had put them there by moving slowly toward them and directed them to the corner.

He was now in front of the door again to keep them from escaping.

The Third Day: We were in the kitchen looking in the refrigerator for something to eat when we felt a presents behind us. We could see the shadow from the figure that didn’t appear to be of a person.

We turned in unison to our surprise we found a mountain lion sitting pretty in front of the door.

We couldn’t get out!

The Second Day: We woke up in a hammock full of leaves. We knew we couldn’t stay where we were, so we got up and walked back into the house.

We were shocked.

We walked all around noticing something was missing. We couldn’t place what it was.

The First Day: We went walking into an abandoned house where we spotted a half-eaten person and just the legs were kicking.

We saw that there was still fresh blood on the floor and as we stood there we was wondering where the head was.
© Copyright 2011 LiarsandShame (koo1992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769762-Seven-Days-To-Survive