*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770046-californian-troublemaker
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #1770046
about a troubled teen finding love in all the right places
Californian Troublemaker

A family of four began a whole new life after their recent move to New Jersey. The daughter Juliana of Emily and Kevin Baker was into a lot of trouble back in California. She dated older men and she used her body as a way of support. The kids Juliana hung out with were older and more mature and into a lot of different things. Juliana has a brother Daniel that warned her to stay away from people that are older than her. It wasn't right for her to hang out with people that were older than her and not her own age. Juliana got into drugs and sex. She skipped school to hang out with these friends. She gave up her schooling to get high and get laid. Her mom found out and had them all move to make a new start. Juliana started a new school and a new life. Her past was behind her. One night Juliana went to sleep over a friends house. She found out her friend Robin had an older brother David. She met him that night and damn she was shocked he was a hottie. Juliana noticed him staring at her at dinner. She wanted to get a piece of him. There was only one problem how would she be able to with Robin there.

Later that morning, Juliana was awake, Robin finally fell asleep. Juliana left the room and walked down the hallway and up the stairs. She reached David's room and knocked on the door. David answered the door after the second knock. "Juliana what are you doing up here at three-in-the morning? Is there something wrong?" He asked. "No David there's nothing wrong. I came up here to tell you that I was interested in you since I saw you and I hoped that we could get together tonight." She replied. "Juliana I'm nineteen and your fifteen also my sister's friend." He said. "David are you interested in me because at dinner it looked as if you were? Can I come in so we can talk?" She asked. "Of course come in and make yourself comfortable." He replied.

Juliana walked into the room and sat down on the bed. David closed the door behind the both of them and then sat down next to her. "Was I wrong when I thought you were interested in me?" She asked. "No you weren't wrong, my sister never really brought friends that were gorgeous around me before and when I saw you I was shocked. Then I got to know you and began to like you but you're so young that it would never work out." He replied. "We can make it work out, I know we can it's not like you're the first guy I have dated that was older I do it all the time." She said. "What would my sister say about all of this?" He asked. "Let me talk to your sister I can take care of it if you want to be with me!" She said. "I want to be with you, but I'm scared of what someone will say about it." He said. "Do you really care what other people think?": She asked. "Yes I do, I don't feel like being arrested for something I haven't done and I don't feel like hearing rumors about what's going on between us either." He explained.

"There won't be any rumors because no one will know besides you, your sister and me how about that?" Juliana asked. "I want to be able to tell my friends about my girlfriend and have her hang out with us. I want to be able to show her off at different places with out being harrassed. I want to be able to tell my parents about her and invite her to the house. I can't do that with you!" He replied. "The only one stopping you from doing that is you. I can't help how old I am and I also can't help how I feel about you nothings going to change that for me. Only you can make that decision it's either you want to be with me or not. You have nothing to lose either way. David theirs only four years between us. That's nothing were both in high school. I don't even think your sister will have a problem with it. I think she would just want us to be happy. I know I don't know a lot about you, but I want to get to know you. Like I said before it's up to you wether you want to be with me." She explained. "When I first saw you it was like an instant connection. I felt like you were special to me in some way or form. Like I had to get to know you. You were so beautiful but there is more to you than your beauty. There's your soul and heart and thoughts and dreams. Everything I want to know all of it I feel like I have to know all of it or I would just die. I feel like I would die if I didn't have you in my life, in my arms, or my heart." He said. At that point he just grabbed her and kissed her. He looked into her eyes and asked her. "Juliana would you spend the night with me?" "I would love to." She replied.

They both laid down in the bed facing each other. David kissed her and then asked her what her dreams were. "Well I want to go to college. After college I want to meet a great guy and start a family, I want to be a good mother. I want to make sure my family is happy. The biggest thing is I want to fall in love. Be able to say every time I look at him my heart stops, say that I have butterflies in my stomach. I want that kind of love the kind that lasts forever." She replied. "I want that to except the whole mother thing I want to be a great father and make sure my family has everything it needs. Who knows maybe one day we will get married." He said. "Who knows only the future will tell. Goodnight David." She said. "Goodnight Juliana." He said. They kissed and then went to sleep.
Juliana woke up a couple hours later and realized where she was. She knew she had to go even though she didn't want to. There would be time for that later. She looked at David sleeping peacefully. She got up trying not to wake him. She kissed his lips and he rolled over. She walked slowly and quietly to the door and went back to Robin's room. She laid down and went to sleep.

The next morning Robin got up and took a shower. She waited a little while and then woke up Juliana. Juliana got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. There were two doors leading into the bathroom Juliana went into one and David went into the other. They met at the middle. "Oh sorry I will come back when your done." Juliana said. "No stay I need to talk with you anyway." He said. " Okay what's up?" She asked. "It felt good to be able to hold you last night and I don't want it to be the only time. Last night made me realize something. Let people talk I like you and I want to be able to be with you I don't care what people think. Let them think what ever they want. I couldn't stand to see you with anyone else knowing I let you slip through my finger tips. Do you understand what I am saying?" He asked. "I think so." She replied. "Let me spell it out for you. Will you go out with me be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Of course." She screeched. She jumped up on him and gave him a hug and a passionate kiss. "I will talk to your sister don't worry everything will be okay." She said. "Thank you. I will go now so you can take your shower. How about we all go to the mall maybe see a movie?" He asked. "That would be great let me talk to Robin first." She replied. They kissed once more and then he left the room. Juliana took her shower and then headed back to Robin's bedroom.
"Robin how would you like to go to the mall?" Juliana asked well doing her make up. "That sounds good, but how would we get there?" Robin asked. "We could ask your brother for a ride." Juliana replied. "I don't know if he would go for that. Juliana can I ask you something and be totally honest with me?" Robin asked. "Of course." She replied. "Do you like my brother?" Robin asked. "Well he's cute and he seems nice and sweet. Yes I like him, but I could never go out with him because it would hurt you. I also don't want to give you the impression that I am using you to get to your brother. Why did he say something to you?" She asked. "No he didn't say something to me, but it's totally obvious that you both like each other. I also know that your not using me for my brother because you didn't even know I had a brother until last night. If you like him go for it. See what he thinks about it. Don't let me hold you back from being happy." Robin said. "Thank you, your the best friend a girl could have. How about this we all go to the mall, I will talk to your brother and I will do your make up and everything. I will make you look gorgeous." She replied. "Thank you but I don't think I could ever be as pretty as you are." Robin said. "That's not true you just need a little help come here and sit down." She said.

Robin walked over to the chair and sat down Juliana got to work on her make up. Then she went into her bag to find something for Robin to wear. When they were finished Juliana went to ask David for a ride even though she already knew the answer. She went up to David's room and knocked on the door. "Come in." He said. "While don't you look handsome." She said. "You look absolutely stunning." He replied. His jaw was dropping to the ground. "Why thank you good sir." Juliana said. "Your welcome madam." He said. "Babe wait until you see your sister I think I did a great job. Your not even going to recognize her." She said. "Well she could never be better looking than you." He replied. "I hope not she's your sister." She said jokingly. "So your ready to go then?" He asked. "Yes I just got to go grab my purse out of the bedroom so I will meet you and Robin downstairs in two minutes." She said giving him a quick kiss and then leaving the room.

David walked downstairs and was shocked at what he found his sister was gorgeous. "Wow Robin you look amazing." He said. "It's all thanks to Juliana. I think she has something for you. Do you like her?" She asked. "Yes I like her but I don't want to hurt you." He said. "Don't worry about me I will be fine. She likes you. Let her know you like her. Take her into a store and talk to her today we will meet back later. Okay?" She asked. "Okay and thank you." He said. Juliana walked down the stairs and into the hallway. "We ready to go?" Juliana asked. "I am and I think I am the luckiest guy in the world." He replied. "Why would that be?" Juliana asked. "I have the privelege to escort the two most beautiful girls to the mall." He replied. "Why thank you." They both replied. Then they were out the door and into David's car. Juliana sat upfront with David. The car was his baby he loved it so much.

They soon arrived at the mall and David and Juliana went into hot topic Robin went down to Rave. They all would meet up in the food court in a half hour. "So you talked to her I gather?" He asked. "Yes I did like I said I would she knows I like you and that I think you like me." She replied. "While she knows I like you too. So all we have to do now is tell her were dating and were set." He said. "We will when we see her in the food court. Let’s  enjoy the time we have together now." She said. "Okay." He said. He took her chin in his hands and raised her head to look at him, then he lowered his lips unto hers and kissed her passionately. "I have never met anyone like you." He said. "What do you mean someone like me?" She asked. "So calm and collected. Like nothing could faze you." He replied. "I let things come to me and I take every minute in. I don't like rushing things." She said. He kissed her again.

He took her hand in his and they walked around and looked at a couple things. He bought her a shirt and a skirt that he thought she would look gorgeous in she kissed him and thanked him so much. She sincerely cared about him more than she has for anyone else. How could she not fall for him he was so sincere, so sweet, so kindhearted, so cunning. She prayed that everything between them worked out. They started walked to the food court to meet up with Robin and tell her what was going on. David stopped and turned to look at Juliana. "You know I care about you right?" He asked. "Of course I do and I care about you too." I replied. "I don't want anything to come between us and I will do my best to not let anything. I just want to know is this for real? Are we for real in this for the long hall?" He asked. "Yes we are in this for the long hall." She replied. He kissed her again and took her hand.

They arrived at the food court and took a seat at a table until Robin arrived. A couple minutes later she sat down at the table with them. "What have you two come up with?" She asked. "You know that I like your brother a lot and I was happy to hear that he felt the same about me." I replied. "I told you this afternoon that I liked Juliana and that I wanted to ask her out and I asked your opinion on what she would say and if you would mind. Well I did ask her and she told me yes." He replied. "That's terrific. I'm so happy for the both of you. Thanks to Juliana's help on getting ready this afternoon I have been asked out on a date for tonight." She replied. "Spill what's his name? Where's he from?" I asked. "His name is Kevin Doring. He went to our school before he transferred. He said he had a crush on me last year, but could never gather up the courage to ask me out until he saw me today. I think he's perfect." She replied. "I'm happy for you Robin." I replied.
We all went and got some food and sat down at the table to eat. Kevin called Robin and we all made plans to go see a movie tonight.

Later on I called my parents and told them about Kevin at least they were happy for me this time. Unlike when I used to bring guys home and they hated them because they were older than me, but they knew David was a great guy. I was happy they were fine with us. David and I are still dating to this day and I know that he's being faithful to me even though I am off at college. He proposed to me this summer and we're engaged. I don't know what I did to deserve him, but I thank god that I did it. Without him I don't know what life would have been like. I'm just glad I didn't have to go through life without him. Robin and Kevin have been together since that day at the mall and nothing is coming between them. We all talk all the time and all of us are best friends. We hang out together when I get home during the summer and Robin goes to college with me we share the same dorm room. So far things in our life have worked out and I can't wait for the future to see what comes. I wonder what life has in store for me later on.

The end

© Copyright 2011 writerfreak (writerfreak19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770046-californian-troublemaker