*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770377-Wind-Chimes
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1770377
A passion filled oceanside getaway
A picture for TWQ entry Wind Chimes.


It was strange how the handcuffs never warmed against her skin, the metal holding its chill, a silent reminder of who she belonged to. Ears straining, she listened for his return. The ocean breeze stirred the curtains, carrying the tinkle of wind chimes. Outside the window, sand and sea stretched as far as she could see. The off season now, he had assured her they had miles of beach all to their selves. The thought flitted through her mind, taunting her. Heart picking up in trepidation, she tugged at her bonds, the rattle sounding harsh in the quiet cottage.

She froze at the hiss of the deck's sliding doors and the crinkle of shopping bags on the counter. How like him to know just how long he could leave her before imagination and paranoia took hold. The poof of gas in the old stove and clatter of pots and pans spurred her curiosity. Scenting the air, she could only detect the cinnamon potpourri sitting in the window seat. Audibly tracking his movements around the kitchen, she gnawed her bottom lip, trying to discern this twist in the game. Images of the past two days wormed their way in and she squirmed in anticipation and need. Always an intense lover, Jared had upped the ante for this little getaway.

"Miss me?"

His voice sent a new jolt of heat to her core.

"Desperately."

Tossing aside the kitchen towel he had been wiping his hands on, he crawled up her body from the foot of the bed. Arching, she silently begged for his touch. On his hands and knees, he remained just out of her reach. Grinning, he leaned his head down to capture her lips. The kiss was slow and promising, drawing a low whimper from her. An answering groan rumbled in his chest as he tore his lips away and rolled to the side of the bed. Stripping off his clothes, he was back on her in a flash.

His bare skin seared against hers after the cool sea breeze. Moaning into his mouth, she ground up against the intimate press of his cock. The handcuffs clanked as she instinctually tried to bring her arms down to wrap around him. He laughed, the sound low and sinister. A shiver stole over her, gooseflesh rising in its wake. Damn he was sexy when he was bad.

The warmth of his mouth closed around a nipple, the scrape of teeth making it pebble instantly into an aching nub. Letting go with an audible pop, his tongue trailed down the flat of her belly, dipping into the indentation of her navel. Legs parting eagerly, she arched her hips, body quivering in anticipation. His tongue slid the length of her slit, the tip pressing between the swollen lips to tease her pearl from hiding. Latching onto it, he suckled zealously as he buried two fingers in her, curving them to stroke her sweet spot.

Crying out, she humped up against his face, waves of pleasure crashing over her body. He laughed against her body, the vibrations strumming nerve endings.

"Oh, God, please!"

"Greedy little girl," Jared teased, moving up her.

Flushed or not, she knew he could see the blush that stained her high cheekbones at his chiding words. She held her breath as he positioned himself between her thighs, slowly splitting her open. Her body stretched to accommodate him, and she closed her eyes to the feeling of overwhelming fullness. Squirming to ease the pressure, she gasped as he started to move inside her. Hard thrusts showed his need as great as hers.

Unable to hold him in her arms, she wrapped her legs around his trim waist, angling her hips. He drove deeper into her, his breath harsh as he clung to his control. He slammed into her over and over pushing her to the heights of pleasure until she could take no more. Her scream cut through the quaint cottage. He continued to pound into her, head falling back, eyes drifting closed. His voice broke in a guttural growl, body bowing violently over her for a moment before collapsing, pressing her into the mattress.

Their breath was harsh in the quiet, the breeze cooling their fevered skin. She giggled as he nuzzled the side of her neck. Rattling the cuffs, she whispered,

"Are you going to let me go now?"

"Never, little girl."

The intensity of his words and the look in his blue-green eyes made her heart skip a beat. The possessive streak in this man made her feel safe, loved, wanted ... things she had never experienced in her life. The sure wrap of his fingers around her wrist pulled her from thought. Unlocking the shackles, his thumb rubbed at the faint red marks marring her pale wrists.

Pulling each arm down, he kissed the abraded skin. She shivered, watching him in awe. Jared's strength and tenderness never failed to amaze her. She loved this man who was a mass of contradictions. She wanted nothing more than to be his forever. He might have removed the cuffs, but there was no breaking the chains around her heart.

~ WC ~ 858

*Star* Senses ~ Your story must incorporate the following: The scent of cinnamon, the sound of a wind chime, and the sensation of cold metal.

Written for:

FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
On Hold - Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, May Theme: Taking a Break
#1355442 by Dawn Embers
© Copyright 2011 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770377-Wind-Chimes