*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1771034-Why
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #1771034
I never knew......
I never knew when the rain fell here because here never the lights gone and so I never peeped out to see what the problem outside was...

.I could never hear the tang-tang-tang of raindrops on a metal piece even because the volume of T.V. was on climax...

This was all because I was never in need of it.....the thirsty plants were in need of water and so rain was important for them.But I never got that that was the real source of my energy for my robert -set mind...

I needed freedom to see outside and enjoy that big-big drops of rain that were to turn ice if they were some more condensed .But my mind was functioned only to play or to study.It never had the other option of thinking and understanding of mystery outside ........

God save me from this disaster , its getting worst .I am now just a software that is set for a particular function..........
© Copyright 2011 jaimini (jaiminiarora at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1771034-Why