*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777883-My-Vision-Of-Seeing-Him-Is-Different
Rated: E · Other · Cultural · #1777883
disparity in my thinking......
They the people perceive him by mugging different prayers and slokas and other different things written by others. I remember him by my own words which are directly from my heart .I don’t even say no to them …to stop doing so but they cannot coerce anyone else for that!!! In India there are many castes, religions, but government has made a rule that people of one caste can’t compel other people to follow their caste. The same I say …I believe that the things written in prayers and slokas and chalisas that we should be ready to lend a hand for others and all the sort should be implemented in bona fide life .But they articulate that they don’t have time for such things and as they are living in 21st century they don’t want to go too deep in those things but also they want to hold up the longstanding tradition of mugging up the prayers..Who will say them the ancient people did so with great zeal and faith and purest of pure heart but they do only to attain more riches and luxury????

Then according to them a person can do all the evil conducts throughout the day and at sundown just go through the prayers and lard the almighty..!!!

I see god at all the superlative places in this world, in all the superlative deeds of all personnel... Whenever I got a chance to ask for something from that supernatural power I would remember Gandhiji’s valiant deeds to eliminate the black rule of white people from India, Sadar Patel’s burliness when he got the news of his wife’s decease still continued with the case, Hitler’s firm psyche and rest everything best of every best one even if they were proved wrong ….actually according to my age I would remember the sacrifices of my mom and paa, love of my grandparents, service of Tommy, etc..Also I would remember Shruti’s calmness, Mirani’s boldness, Devanshi’s always smile, Astha’s tension-free mind, Nisarg’s poetic world, etc.

I feel that at those places and at those moments where I did the best, the almighty existed .And also he existed in above mentioned possessions and spaces .I think the god existed in those things when your heart actually lived the life and enjoyed…….

© Copyright 2011 jaimini (jaiminiarora at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777883-My-Vision-Of-Seeing-Him-Is-Different