*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1771063-Day-22---someone-I-want-to-forgive
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Other · #1771063
someone i would like to forgive but she really hurt me!
Right I am going to choose a letter instead of doing it in order as I think I that’s the best way!

The one thing I would love to do is forgive you for what you did! But you hurt me so much and you hurt the person I am close to! And one thing I am worried that you will be the same if I forgive you! You still are blaming other people when part of it is your fault! And you saying things which I don’t like and you can’t seem to stop it even when I ask!

When you stop saying things I don’t like I may consider to forgive and give you a second chance but at the moment I am hesitating and unsure because of that I don’t think I am ready to let you back in my life!

Yeah I don’t see friends very often that’s because I am busy I am out most evenings and in the weekend I am spending time with my husband! I see my other friends only once in a while and when we do its nice as we spend the time catching up! If you hoping to see me every weekend or something and if we don’t you cant get moody with me and if there’s news you can’t expect me to call you first!

And when you blame my husband when I was loosing weight that was unfair as it wasn’t him! I was eating as well as I could when I was loosing weight it possible was I started walking more and that was because I enjoyed walking! But don’t ever think it was his fault or tell me that he wasn’t worried because he was… I could tell and he was the one who told me to see the doctor about it!

So what I am asking if you want to be forgiven and give a second chance (you wont be as close to me as you used to because I am a different person and I don’t take loads of rubbish from people – as I did when I was before… someone changed me who treated me like that – yeah I am her friend now but I am still uncertain and cant really call her a friend and I am weary of her… but I know she wont be the person we knew before! But doesn’t mean I am not keeping an eye and keeping a distance between us! So if you want a second chance I will give it to you if you stop saying things I don’t like (that’s the main thing I want you to do! Then I will give you a second chance but I will be weary like the other person!

Ok that’s all for now! Let me know when you are ready to give it another shot!
© Copyright 2011 Annabel Hughes (kirbyland1986 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1771063-Day-22---someone-I-want-to-forgive