*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1771343-Somebodys-watching-you
Rated: E · Short Story · Erotica · #1771343
You never know who is watching you from the dark, sheltered places in the dunes
Two young lovers are strolling on the beach, lost in each others arms while they go. One carries an empty beer bottle in his hand, the other drags a wet scarf in the sand behind her.

In this dark, cloudy night they are rarely noticeable. Covered in a light fog that surrounds them like a sheltering blanket, they blend in this dim environment. They don’t seem to have a problem with this and walk without any sense of destiny.

He seems to have drunken the most out of the two of them and every time he puts his one foot in front of the other he tends to fall. The alcohol has clearly done its work.

She has supposedly only been down by tiredness and indifference. With her head on his shoulder she stares blank to the dark sand and follows its lonely way along the coastline, which never ends.

The young couple rests in the reassuring thought that they are alone at this beach and that no one will or can interrupt their peaceful gathering.

But are they?



From the sheltered dunes a marking eye watches intrigued how the young couple shuffle further on their way. This person is hardly visible in the black night and only his heavy breathing and the soft panting could betray his presence. The contours of his body are a secret for all who look up from the beach. The cigar, which hangs at his lips nonchalant and apparently redundant, trembles now and then from excitement. The tobacco misses its purpose more then once.

With every minute passing the breathing of the stranger in the dunes goes faster as well as his panting. A strong squall then comes out of nowhere, playing with the light sand. The shadow in the dunes is distracted and looses sight of the lovable couple for a second.

He has found them though as quickly as he had lost them. A murky grin glides over his face, while he pulls himself up and follows a quiet route down threw the heavy sand.



While the night lingers and the thick layer of clouds disappear, the boy and girl sit down in the sand. For a moment they lay down next to each other, staring up in the sky which now shows the heavenly bodies in the distance, shown as small, lightening drops and a beatiful full moon, covering the lonely beach with its light. The girl then jumps up and runs towards the waterline, challenging him to follow her with her bedroom eyes. In her quest to lure him into the water she throws him a hand kiss, barely visible in the night.

The boy is in doubt of the cold water, but stands up and makes his way to the sea, while struggling with the position of his feet.

The two love birds enter the water more and more until they are covered in water till their hips. Hands are short when it comes to handling each other. Clothes are being taken off, ripped off even to let it flow away with the peaceful torrent.

They begin their game in the purity of their humanity, naked as children. Her breasts showing in the clear moonlight, her mouth slightly opened, while she groans and sighs. The moment there is all that counts in the big cosmos in which they live. He owns her body, making them one in the universe, taking into account that what they share is what binds them. The slender lines of their bodies perfect the image of two young people getting lost in a love game.

The stranger from the dunes follows their movements from the beach. Heavily breathing he now and then reaches longing for his loin. He wants more and grasps his binoculars, hanging by a cord on his neck. The young woman lies flat on the water, stretched and in total surrender. The man is not close enough to hear them, but visualises how the lovemaking scene progresses to a climax. It won’t take that long, no it won’t; they are almost there. He focuses on the girl and tries to hear her, while he feels his sexual excitement increasing in his pants to the point that he can’t ignore it. He puts his hand in his trousers and starts masturbating, while he keeps looking at the girl. The girl is in trance, moving her hands on her upper body, caressing her small, beautiful formed breasts and upper arms, while enjoyed by her boyfriend’s tender strokes.

The stranger decides on his next move and gets his hands on a washed ashore stick.



“What’s that?”

Marian startles from her position and instinctively covers her body. Her eyes search the beach but can’t see anything in the night sky. The boy joins her and stares somewhat uninterested and unfocussed to the sideline, as cold as a cucumber. His mind is still somewhere else and his excitement is still unsatisfied.

“I can’t see anything.”

He tries to pull her against him to make her lay down, but she is not certain upon it. She ignores his kisses and slightly commanding hand gestures.

“Stop it David, stop it. There’s something down there.”

Without success David looks at the beach a second time. The alcohol has deprived him of an accurate sight. All the bears he has drunk that evening have done their job, the alcohol now shows him nothing else then a vague glimpse of what seems to be the shore and the dunes in de distance. He doesn’t really care that much; the naked sight of his girlfriend is way more exciting.

He turns to Marian and this time, slightly irritated by her unwillingness, grabs her somewhat more tightly, almost begging her to let hem in. He covers her breasts with his hands and pinches them firmly, feeling her nipples, which have become hard by the cool water temperature. His longing doesn’t give him a moment of peace and his master nearly forces him to continue the unfinished affair. He sees how Marian relaxes a bit under his touch and continues his tampering, hoping for a success. He leans over and covers her breasts with his mouth, gently licking and kissing them. During all he does it gently; he knows she likes it that way. His tongue searched its way on her soft hills, making round movements at the nipple area while his hands assist here and there. He has won her over and again he takes her, while she leans back on the water. The sound of her groaning arouses him even more, making him thrusting her deeper, more intensely. It’s not taking very long, it’s not. They are almost there.





A sudden loud noise echoes in the sky, breaking the enchanting moment of the two youngsters. The girl reacts aghast and pushes her boy away for the second time. This time though he has heard it as well. It was a shell blow which must have been heard all across the beach shore, but now it seems as if it’s only meant for them. David still can’t see a thing, but the sound has got him awake, taken away his excitement and has instead given him the shivers. It’s quiet again and a horrifying thought creeps up in their minds, when they scan the shore line.

Marian is beside herself from fear and trembles over all her body. She then pinches his hand and watches a dark shadow wandering around at the water line.



The stranger holds on to the small stick and hits the rusted, tin can a third time. Again a loud, crackly sound spreads an echo in the air. He gnashes his teeth when he spots the fear among the two lovebirds, who are now nervously treading in the water. They are not ready, he determines and he places the stick on the piece of tin, letting it abrade. A horrendous plaintive song like a singing saw resounds over the beach. He hears the girl starting to squeak and cry, when she tries to escape the strong current which holds her and her boyfriend on the same spot. The man growls again and knows to his satisfaction that they will not be able to leave. Fear is everywhere, the beach has been drenched in it and no one is there to help the poor teenagers.



Then the man decides it’s enough. He throws away the stick and with an expression that makes rocks recede he wanders towards the shore line. Before he enters the water he checks for the last time the piece of rope he has hidden in his jack pocket.
© Copyright 2011 Celine Morret (celinemorret at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1771343-Somebodys-watching-you