*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1771394-Veronica
Rated: E · Novel · Crime/Gangster · #1771394
a girl who is raised by a head gang memeber where she finds a boy she likes.
i lived and grew up on the streets Ever sence i was born...litteraly. Your probally wondering how i ended up on the streets. When i was born my mom didn't want me becuase she had to spend money on somthing that wasn't drugs. She lived in the bad trashy parts of new york of course,eith gangs all around.

  She dropped me off at a doorstep wich happens to be a head leader of a gang. He found me on the steps infron of his door a few hours later. You see Flex had a daughter at one time but when she turned six she died from a huge gang fight.She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Flex saw it all ever sence then he's meaner then usual.

  Flex picked me up craddeling me in his big masculin yet surpriseingly gentle when needed arms. Flex looked around for my mom but found no one. He took me in as his owndaughter and raised me...His personality began to grow nicer. Fiveteen years past sence then. My name is Veronica. That's my real name...My nickname was innocent. No one but flex knew my real name. Flex was also a nickname. As the head gang member no one knew his real name for his saftey. I was the only one whoknew flex's real name...But i promised not to tell.

  "So innocent,Your about to turn sixteen...What do you want?"Flex asked.

"Hmmmm...Well i do need a new switchblade."

"What happend to your last one darlin?"

My eyes wideen. You see flex don't like me fighting. I snuck out and fough the last fight...Broke my old switchblade.

"Veronica!...What happend to your old one?!"

Oh-no he called me by my real name...i'm in trouble now. I have to make somthing up.

"I..uhh..."

"You what?!"

"It's broke!"

"Did you fight? When i told you not to?!"

He sounded really mad.

"Don't be mad! I had too! They needed my help!"

"I told you no fighting veronica!"

"You taught me to fight! You tou-.."

"I taught you to fight to defend yourself!"

"Let me finish dad!"

"Okay...finish...please."

I didn't know if he was being sarcastic or not...But he sounded calm so i went ahead and done so.

"You taught me to be there for the gang family Whenever they needed my help...So i was there for them!"

"Well...I guess your right. But i also taught you to obey me!"

I got mad and screamed in his face then stomped to my room up the shaggy stairsand slamed the door. Knocking photos off the wall.

  A few moments later Big Dan Came over. He was in another gang but we got along. We never fought against each other..always with each other. Big dan was seventeen and i liked him. I think he liked me too. He was tall,jet black hair That's kept short and brushed. Crystal clear blue eyes. A little stubble of a beard on his chin. Very masculin He wore tight black shirts that show every movemnt that his mucles made along with blue jeans. His hygen was always kept clean never stank and bright white teeth.

    "Hey pretty boy."Flex announced.

"Name's Big dan,sir."Dan said with a lgith chuckle.

"I know it boy."

"Say...Where's innocent?"

"She's upstairs all mad...Wouldn't mess with 'er. Think it's her time of the month...She's meaner then normal." Flex said jokeingly but serious.

"Awwww now...Can't be that bad."

"Boy...You know nothing about womens mood swings huh?"

Big dan rolled his eyes "In her room?"

Big dan was a family friend...Otherwise he wouldn't be trusted to go in my room...alone. Besides flex knew dan wouldn't do anything stupid.

"Ya..But i warn ya.."

Big dan nodded and walked up the shagy stairs and walked down the hallway and to the left to my room He knocked.

"Go away flex!"I screamed out.

"I'm not flex innocent."

I cracked the door just enough to see Big dan......

TO BE CONTINUED!
© Copyright 2011 caitlin (caitlin16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1771394-Veronica