*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772093-TASK
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Crime/Gangster · #1772093
A child who was sold and now he views the world form the eye of evil.
TASK




“I am narendra chaudagay.” The boy reported to the senior police officer with a little fear in his voice and a little awe. His life had taught him to be scared of people and certainly not to trust them. He felt a sudden rise of anger wherever he pronounced this name. It reminded him of his parents, happy life he could never have which was now a faraway dream. It also reminded him of a person who sold him.

He was just of 6 years old when he was sold and now he is twelve. Six years have taught him a lot.

Initially he used to work in a circus. He had no real talent in magic. He was just a cheap meat for magical stunt. He did not know much of magic trick even now. He had to face knife as a magician threw it towards him.

Tears rolled down his check as he remembered the worst incident. It was a new amateur magician. He thought it was good to try it on him. It was to his bad luck that he failed and the knife slashed his hand. Next thing he knew he had a stitched hand and was on the side of a temple. You would have accepted to get a little kindness at such a period but no he was ordered to beg well so that he could uncover the loss that the master had faced in curing him.

He then worked for the master in his home. He learned the work of cooking, cleaning the house and clothes and other household works. He grew jealous of life of other people around him. A young boy and girl well fed and going to school, happy and playful always attracted his imagination.

“Why did you created me, god?” he exclaimed his distaste for this world. He had created the image of the world as cruel and this world a real hell. He cursed god for all the pain he faced today.

One day Narendra was working in the kitchen Preparing vegetables for their master. Suddenly he heard a cry from the master’s room. He ran towards the room. he burst open the room of his master. It was a matter of disgust.

“Narendra why the hell did you come here? Go back.” His master ordered. Narendra remembered the slash of the stick and quickly turned back. He then heard the cry of girl intended to him to save her. Then he realized this time it was different.

He had a shinning, sharp knife in his hand. He remembered all the pain that he faced in this world. He then realized he was not the only one. Many will follow his fate.

He knew what to do. In fact he thought it was the gift from the god for the six years of misery. He turned back and attacked master wildly.

Narendra had always scolded god. He had also hated their parents. Now he was ashamed of this. He knew why god intent to send him to this home.

He was Ram. His master was the cruel Rawan. The girl was Sita (hindu epic). He stepped in this world for one reason and his task was fulfilled. He comforted the girl in his hand.

“Why did you kill your master? What did you do with the girl?” The police officer bribed to put the blame on the boy tried frantically to do his task. He just smiled. He knew what he must do next and the step will end this hell for all.

“Can I have water, I feel intense thirst?” Narendra asked the police. He knew he was immortal and he knew his suffering has ended and it was a start of new life. He stepped towards the kitchen and at the kitchen slashed himself with the knife.

“This is Morning dawn repoter. A boy of age nearly at 14 today killed his master and has also been accused of sexual assault to a girl……………………………………………………………………………………………………”

“Breaking News. We have just talk to the girl and she reported that sexual assault was the task of the master and not the boy…………………………………………………………………….. police with criminals …………………………………………………… need independent researcher……………………………………………………….. a deed of child labor and human trafficking.”

“minister a child welfare. We have been notified of the incident……………………………………………………… we are taking following steps …………………………………………………………………………… ”

-------------------------------------------------------- THE END  ---------------------------------------------------------

SHUBHAJEET PRODUCTION

© Copyright 2011 shubhajeet (shubhajeet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772093-TASK