*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772439-Burning
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1772439
A firefighter gets home after a tough shift
They had been at the house fire for five hours. Her shift finished two hours ago, and was exhausted. They had got the family out before the gas main blew. She shouted into the engine “I need a walk. Sign me out?”

After a tough shift she always needed a walk. She barely noticed the heavy uniform or the occasional stare.

In the apartment she spotted the tell-tale signs that Fay was home. Shoes thrown aside and denim jacket on the floor. “Becca? You're home late.” Fay appeared in the bedroom doorway, her Metallica T-shirt half way down her thighs a foot above the top of her white pop socks. Dyed black hair matching the rock chick look perfectly.

Crimson lips crept into a smile, long eyelashes drawing attention to her bright blue eyes. “It's been a while since you came home in uniform.”

Becca shook out her hair as she took off her helmet, chestnut locks sprang into life. “Tough shift, I need a shower.”

“Class was boring, I'm not sure college was a good idea. I need more fun. Don't run away to the shower, keep me company.” It was only half-way through the first semester.

Pulling at the poppers of her jacket Becca revealed the zip and yanked it down. “I'm hot and sweaty; After we can have a few beers.” Shrugging off the heavy jacket she revealed her white T-shirt soaked with sweat, an almost transparent V between her breasts.

Fay advanced, “You know I'm not against getting sweaty.” Her fingers dragged the red braces from Becca's shoulders.

Becca was torn between wanting to indulge her and wanting to have the hot water running over her skin. Their soft lips pressed together. Fay's tongue caressed Becca's lips, encouraging them to open. Their tongues danced against each other. Fay turned and walked into the bedroom. 

Sat on the edge Becca let Fay undo the buckles on her boots and pull them from her feet before dragging the thick pants down her moist legs revealing blue hipsters.

Fay's tongue trailed up the inside of the salty thigh, feeling the pulse buried beneath the skin. It passed from skin to cotton pushing against the soft material making Becca moan. Her tongue soaked the thin covering between her and the moistening entrance.

Delving into black hair Becca's fingers gripped Fay's head, holding her between her legs. The material pressed against her awakening nub. Each caress of the tongue her blood pumped harder.

Fay moved up from the panties, pushing the T-shirt up allowing her lips to follow a trail up the tight  stomach muscles and then large ripe orbs. Her lips pushed against the soft flesh around a hard nipple, her tongue flicked at it playfully to elicit further moans.

Becca stripped off, throwing the damp clothing to the floor. She grabbed at Fay's top forcing it from her, to find its own spot on the floor.

Fay was left wearing nothing but socks and red leather thong, laced at the front. Fay advanced further up the bed her thigh pressing between Becca's legs, feeling the wet material between them.

Becca reached down between their bodies to find the knot holding the leather together, excitement and exhaustion mixed together to cause her fingers to tremble as she undid. Her hand slid inside the warm leather..

Slowly her fingers squeezed deeper. Her fingers reached the moist folds even with the thong undone it was tight as she forced her fingertips to explore the cleft, seeking out the hard nub.

Fay closed her eyes and buried her face against Becca's neck as she felt the fingers circling her. Thick chestnut locks surrounded her as she kissed at the pulse racing within her throat. Fingertips probed at her wet entrance coating themselves in her juices before moving back to her throbbing nub.

Fay pushed herself up from the bed forcing Becca to retrieve her hand from with the leather making her pout beneath Fay. With a kiss on the pouting lips Fay rolled off onto the bed. From the bedside cabinet she pulled a dildo, 9 inches of cold polished steel.

Turning back to Becca Fay ran the cold metal tip over her body making her shiver. It traced a line over her tight skin as it moved down her muscled body. She pushed the damp cotton panties down her legs exposing wet fleshy lips. Pressing between the folds she twisted the metal, coating it in fluid. Fay pushed the tip into the eager opening.

Becca shifted her body twisting towards Fay, reaching again for the opening of the thong. As her fingers slipped back into the wet flesh the metal within her started moving. Her free hand gripped the back of Fay's head pulling her mouth tight to hers.

They both moved with urgency, wanting to please the other first. Blood pumped round their bodies fast, their need for oxygen trying to pull them apart but they stubbornly clung to each other.

Fay was finally unable to hold back any longer, she pulled back from Becca's mouth screaming into the room. As she body spasmed around Becca's fingers she tried to keep control of her hand pushing her metal member erratically into Becca. Becca joined Fay in orgasm her body clenching the metal within her.
Word Count 868
© Copyright 2011 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772439-Burning