*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1774578-Sound-of-Seduction
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1774578
Chelsea's abilities led to a unique job.
Chelsea tied the rope to the end of the bed, Chelsea wasn't her real name. She dreamed of going to the Chelsea flower show so called herself Chelsea to remind herself of her dream. She wasn't a bad person, she just had a talent and needed money. Her talent wasn't sex; she wasn't a prostitute.

As a child she was diagnosed with hyper-sensitive hearing, she could hear the tiniest of sounds, from across a room she could hear a heartbeat. When you can hear someone's heartbeat you can hear when they lie.

It wasn't until she was 15 she discovered heartbeats do more than show when someone is lying. When you can hear every beat you can tell when you are doing something that makes them miss a beat. She tormented one teacher with lollipops, another by gently slapping herself with a ruler.

By her 16th birthday she could get any boy she wanted, she knew what turned them on. She left school with nothing but a bad reputation and a finely tuned talent for seduction.

Somehow during her years of conning rich men out of money she fell into the career of a honey-trapper. She would sleep with men whose wives thought the men might be unfaithful, when going against an expert seductress they stood no chance.

She heard the ropes creak as arms pulled against them, testing their strength. She slipped out of the robe, wearing nothing but thigh high black stockings. She heard the heart beat increase in pace at the sight of her.

She looked down on her 'mark' with a mixture of pity and excitement, it was a particularly cruel trap. It had taken months to get them into bed, most of that time was becoming friends with the daughter who was home from college for the summer. The pity was held in check by professionalism and the excitement she always felt before sex, a quick glance at the clock reminder her time was running out.

She bent over the mark pressing her red lips against theirs, she could hear the air pushed between their closed lips, rippling over creases to escape into the room. The gentle sucking sound as their lips parted made her shiver. Her stockings slid against the bed covers as she climbed on.

Slowly she moved up the bed on her knees till she was level with their shoulders, one bound arm stretched out in-front of her. Taking hold of the headboard to steady herself she lifted her leg stretching over the arm and head to land on the far side. Her silk wrapped toes slid between shoulder and the bed, squirming their way beneath shoulder blade.

The heartbeat started to pound, she had discovered the exact fantasy that they couldn't decline. Bound beneath her the breathing was rapid.

She trailed her foot over naked skin as she moved her leg into position, a head held between her calves looking up at her. She lowered herself down listening for the quickening heart as she approached the mouth.

The tongue eagerly reached for her, its wet surface searching over flesh. Chelsea released the headboard so she could pull the head tighter against her. The sound of wet flesh being licked and sucked filled her head.

Amongst the exciting sounds of tongue on skin she heard a small scrape. A key going into the lock of the front door, she was running out of time. She pushed her knees apart letting her sink further down, pushing herself against hungry lips.

The tongue traced a line up to her hard nub, running around it, making it quiver. Her fingers gripped hair tightly pulling the mouth tighter against her, enjoying the sound of struggled breathing between licks.

The tongue licked faster at her pulsating nub, she felt her body shake with each flick of the tip against her.

The kitchen fridge opened.

Bolts of lightning began to scream over her body, running over excited skin as her blood raced beneath the surface.

A can opened with a fizz.

Her hand went to her breasts, squeezing them, playing with erect nipples. Her breathing became louder, echoing round the room.

The bottom step creaked.

She leant back, hands gripping firm thighs to hold her body up. With her body shifting her clit moved out of reach of the stretching tongue. Instead it pushed into her wet opening. Her juices rushed out as it entered.

The footsteps reached the top of the stairs.

She began to pant, feeling her climax approaching, racing the footsteps across the landing. She could hear her heart pounding, her body shaking. Beneath her the sounds of her juices being swallowed as the tongue tried to push deeper drove her onwards.

The door handle moved as the door pushed open.

She screamed out as her body orgasmed, her muscles in her arms gave way making her fall backwards as her body convulsed with pleasure.

In the doorway he stood with a look of horror on his face. Their divorce had looked like it would be amicable, but his mother couldn't stand the idea of her granddaughter living with her daughter-in-law and was willing to pay anything to stop it from happening.

Word Count: 867
© Copyright 2011 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1774578-Sound-of-Seduction