*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773642-I-dont-know-what-to-call-this
Rated: E · Other · Opinion · #1773642
This is a item with some of my beliefs. please review, you think of a name send it to me.
We all have choices that must be made in life hard ones, easy ones. Choices are what makes us, even if we let someone else choose for us they still define us, they comprise are past present and future. All of us have and all of will take look back and ask the same questions; “Did I make the right choice, am I going to regret what I did, who do my choices help ... and who do they hurt, what was I thinking when I did that. How can I avoid making that mistake again”. It's these fundamental questions to what we have done, did and will do that make us human, our ability to learn from our past present and believed future that allows us to expand who we are learning from mistakes is how we grow, how we improve. However there is a flip side to everything nothing is simple I'm afraid. We live in a three dimensional world in which everything has at least 5 sides (I count spheres and cones as infantile not two or one), this is applicable to us as well as just the physical world no thing can be just good the same way we improve is also how we worsen, how we shrink. But that is what makes us strong hurt, hurting, clashing. Our differences lead to conflicts. From said conflict we chip a way our selves, faults or positive quality are striped from us. When have a negative quality taken we can only hope that what is under is better than what's gone. If positive is lost we try to gain that quality back. That is why I say conflict is the answer to everything, if you have an opinion speak it loud, speak it proud and if someone tries to shut you up, say it louder, this said you also must allow for other opinions to be said just as you have the right to voice your thoughts so to do others around you. Listen to what they have to say just as you maybe right, so too may they. Then if your beliefs differ argue try to prove your point, even if you fail as long as you take something out of the discussion you've won. To wrap this up just as light can not be with out dark one person can not be with out someone who differs from them. The clashing of differing beliefs is how we expand and define who we are. Who are you, is a question that others can not answer for you it is one you must ask and answer for your self.
© Copyright 2011 tatsuya (tatsuya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773642-I-dont-know-what-to-call-this