*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775056-Jake-Meets-Petehart-TEASER-Jake
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1775056
My Jakey meets my friend Pete. TEASER>
“That hair is almost as beautiful as mine, dearest.”

A bad tempered man struggled beneath the weight of a thick coil of rope, grunting when the scratchy hemp bit into his skin, scraping and leaving a thin trail of blood, that slowly soaked into the absorbent material. An elegant, spindly hand reached out to caress the soft skin of his face, and the man jerked away so violently that the chair he was sitting in rocked back and forth, nearly tipping over.

Jake smiled from his position in front of the man, and placed three fingers on his forehead, pushing gently, testing the force it would take to knock the equally skinny man over. He chuckled as the chair once again rode up on its back legs. A scared look flashed in his captives brilliantly green eyes, but he tried to hide it by gritting his teeth, and snarling:

“Piss off, Jake.”

Jake only gave the chair a gentle shove and it went crashing to the floor.

“Mind your manners, Pete.”

Pete’s head hit the chair’s wood with a loud crack, and he moaned lowly.

Even with his high pain tolerance, he was not prepared for this sort of wanton violence. Jake grinned, exposing his razor sharp teeth, and walked over to the prostrate man, planting one foot firmly on his chest.

“Now, we can do this the easy way, or we can to this the hard way. You will bend to my whims and fancies, or I will make your life a living hell.”

His foot increased pressure, and Pete let out a gasping sound, as all the air was slowly driven from his chest.

“Are you going to bend to my will? Hmm?”

Blue eyes bored into green eyes.
© Copyright 2011 Jake Broadbent (jakeysocio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775056-Jake-Meets-Petehart-TEASER-Jake