*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776058-Writing-Sample-5
Rated: · Other · Fashion · #1776058
Writing Sample 5
70’s-Inspired: Pajama Wear
For summer 2011, the 70’s have returned to make a statement with wide leg pants and billowy pajama-style clothes. This is a transition from the previously skinny pants and leggings that have dominated look books and department stores ever since I entered college a few years ago. It is a refreshing trend but remains to be seen whether it will take off in a mainstream fashion outside of the runways.
So long as the outfits do not match entirely with stripes on top and bottom, fashionistas may avoid the jailer or bedtime look that the pajama style suggests. Instead, it is a breezy, uber-comfortable option for summer clothing that could be perfect for those summer trips and getaways. Think solid, pastel bottoms (such as white or light pink) in a cropped and loose style, and a busier pajama-style top with a print. Breaking up the pattern this way ensures that you look summer ready to go out on the town, not to hit the hay.
© Copyright 2011 April Renee (armartin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776058-Writing-Sample-5