*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776057-Writing-Sample-4
Rated: · Other · Adult · #1776057
Writing Sample 4
Beauty Review: Light Up Lip Gloss
It has happened on at least one night out to us; you’re in a dark club or bar, your current lipstick application is smeared on your cocktail glass, and you feel the need to re-apply. But naturally, there’s not mirror in sight, and the line to the ladies’ room is curling around the block as usual. What to do! Luckily Artistry has shed some insight to this all-too-common female dilemma, and has created an ingenious solution with their Light Up Lip Gloss.
This lip gloss slides on smoothly with a transparent and nourishing hint of color and is available in three delicious shades (Champagne, Glitz, or Passion). It’s quite the attention-getter and serves as a great conversation piece. Personally, I had never seen anything quite like it before I received my first Light Up Lip Gloss in Champagne. It is also subtly lined with a hint of mint to provide a tingly sensation and leave an irresistibly fresh pucker.
The product provides a glamorous, glossy finish with the utmost ease of application. The combination of the mint and flawless color offer volume while diminishing the appearance of fine lip lines resulting in a gorgeous finish you can apply in the dark. Artistry has allowed for young socialites everywhere to maintain their luscious lip applications without sacrificing their social life, and I expect to see many more in movie theatres, clubs, and concerts this summer.
© Copyright 2011 April Renee (armartin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776057-Writing-Sample-4