*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776461-Black-and-White
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1776461
A couple meet at a party full of couples, they end up in a dorm room rather drunk.
I went to the black and white party despite going single seeming like a bad idea. It was John and Dave who convinced me to go. John had 'blacked up' and Dave had 'whitted up'. It was funny to see them dressed as each other.

I learnt an important rule: blacking up with a partner who whites up is funny, but when your partner disappears to the bathroom you are left looking very embarrassed and awkward.

I thought I had a chance with a girl dressed as Charlie Chaplin, but apparently she wasn't interested in a same-race relationship. I think she put too much stock in the rumours about black men's size.

Then I spotted her across the room, it wasn't hard, she wore a multicoloured bikini in a crowd of people wearing nothing but black and white.

She was heading to the kegs, I made my way across. “Hey, nice costume, do you know the name of the party?”

“Well I'm neither black or white, if I don't fit the theme why should my clothes?” She was Asian, Thai I found out later.

“I guess that makes sense of the colours, so why a bikini?” Her body looked amazing in it, large breasts that stretched the cups, smooth stomach leading to a tiny waist. The high bikini bottoms rising over her hips, long slender legs ended in tiny bare feet, toenails painted different colours.

“Well the bikini is the most colourful thing I own?” I couldn't think of anything to say. “So do single people come to this? I was downstairs and couldn't move for couples. So far doesn't seem different up here.”

“Well, I'm here. There are a couple of us loitering in corners.” I poured us both a beer. “Your first time at one of these?”

She took the beer and downed half in one go. “Yeah, saw the posters and thought I'd check it out, here on transfer.”

We chatted for a while, then when we couldn't take the sight of all the couples we made our way back to her dorm for a coffee. She went to the kitchen while I explored her small room.

She came back with two shot glasses and a bottle of vodka, “We are out of coffee sorry.”

Sat on her bed we took a shot. The cold sharp vodka tasted good after the weak beer. As we made our way through the bottle my memory became more hazy. I don't remember how but she ended up straddling me on the edge of the bed.

Her dark brown eyes floated inches in front of me, they shone brightly in the darkened room. Beneath her small nose she was biting her bottom lip. I could feel her hot legs around me, bare skin against thin trousers.

I leant into a kiss, her mouth opened to me. My tongue drunkenly explored her mouth. My hands went to her face holding her against me, the soft skin of her cheeks burning in my palms.

My hands slipped down her body, curving around to grip her ass and pull her into me. She pulled her bikini top outwards freeing her breasts, the stripped material framing them, squeezing them together. Her hands rubbed the exposed orbs, her hard nipples trembled.

I stood up forcing her to cling to me. Her legs wrapped round my waist, her arms around my neck. Our lips still locked tightly, I took a few steps across the room.

With her back pressed against wall, she released her grip around my neck, one hand found the door frame, the other the edge of a shelf to keep herself up. I pulled back from the kiss. Her deep eyes stared intently at me, waiting for me.

I reached beneath her to free myself, my other hand gripping her ass to keep her up. I pushed aside her bikini with one finger and pushed up into her. Her face towards towards the ceiling with her eyes closed, she whispered something in Thai as a huge smile spread across her face.

The muscles in her thin arms bulged as she held herself still as I repeatedly pushed into her.  Each thrust was met with a small cry, they sounded more like squeaks as they squeezed through clenched teeth. Her eyes were still shut as ecstasy washed over her face.

I tried to hold myself back but sliding into her tight wet flesh was quickly sending me towards orgasm. I felt her blood pumping around me and was powerless to stop. Her cries got higher and louder as I drove faster.

My inevitable release came, hot jets shot into her. I drove harder and faster smashing her against the wall, determined not to stop until she climaxed. I thought I would have to give in.

Then her nails dug into wood. She opened her mouth and let out a cry like a banshee's wail that left my ears ringing. She opened her eyes to look at me for the first time since I entered her.

I gently lowered her to the floor as I kissed her. She put her arms round my neck as our mouths opened and our tongues danced again.

Word Count: 867
© Copyright 2011 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776461-Black-and-White