*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777133-Scared-to-show
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1777133
This is what was on my mind one day in french class. Its not very good, but i liked it(:
I try to be breathe, but i feel as though something is over my face preventing me from doing so. .
I try to escape it's grasp but it gets stronger and stronger the harder i struggle.
Most of my life's been like this.
I can never escape the grasp or the objects and people who have been holding me back from doing what i dream of most.
To be free, to live and breathe, to let my mind run wild without wondering what people think.
I dream so long to be without judgement, without ridicule, without the criticism of others.
Ive dreamed of this since i was a young child.
Ive always been told what to do, who i must be, what to wear, to say, to eat, to drink, and how i must act.
Ive never been able to fully expand and be who i know, deep down, i can truly be. .
But deep down i know that if i let that person show, the world wouldnt accept.
I know if let my true features shine, my family and friends wouldnt approve.
That is why i must hid the real me, forever, that is the way it must be.
© Copyright 2011 Fragile (fragileatheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777133-Scared-to-show