*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777136-To-be-free
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1777136
Just part of whats in my mind daily
To be free

What does that truly mean? What does it truly mean to be without being held back?
This is just one of the many questions that wonder around in my over crowded mind. I dont know the answers to any of these questions, that is why they never leave, with more piling on top of the old
.
Just like a person. Over years the new adds on top of the old, creating a new person and hiding your true self and what truly is inside.
Breaking Point. When the old finally gets so suffocated, it breaks free but does the old ever truly come over? No matter what, the power of human judgement will always over power ones true thoughts about ones self. People are afraid to show who they truly are, not because they are scared, but because they dont know their true selfs, and because they dont want to feel the pain of people's words.
Words are like Swords. The harsher the words the sharper the blade and no matter how hard you try to ignore it, the pain from peoples words will always show the number of swords in their back. People dont realize it until its too late.
But what does it mean to be too late? I guess its when theres been so much damage thats been done that you can't repair ones self. That you have reached a point of no trust, no esteem, no nothing. You feel nothing and no matter how hard you try, you just lose all feeling to that person or thing. but its never too late. Simple because no matter what, your always going to have feelings for something or someone. Whether it be hate, pleasure, love, desire, dispair, regret or jealousy. Feelings are forever changing, but never non-existant.
© Copyright 2011 Fragile (fragileatheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777136-To-be-free