*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1778811-A-Millionaires-Revenge
by Weezy
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1778811
A multi-millionaire realizes his food is stolen and searches for the thieves who took it.
         Harry woke up in the middle of the night, hungry. He went to his fridge to get his favorite midnight snack, a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich. But it was gone, almost like it disappeared. “There were ten right before I went to sleep!” he ranted. “And they each cost $4500!”

         “Butler!” Harry yelled. Harry’s butler, Kelli, came right away.

Harry explained the situation, and then Kelli said, “Well maybe while sleepwalking you ate all of the sandwiches.”

Harry pulled out his revolver, pointing it straight to her head. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“N-Nothing, Master Harry,” she spoke, terrified. He put the gun away, laughing. So they watched all of the video of the fridge while Harry was asleep, and they suddenly saw women stealing food from his fridge.

“Whoa,” said Kelli. “These are the thief addicts I heard about on TV. They’ll steal anything they want. Now they’re stealing food?

“Master, I think you should take down whoever is the leader.”

“I don’t care what you think, butler,” Harry spat. “I’m going to find out who these punks are and take every one of them down.” So Harry watched the tape and used high-tech equipment to match the fingerprints on their fingers in the tape with anyone in the world who has similar fingerprints.”

He found all of the people’s information who stole his food. They all went to Buke University. Then he took all of his best weapons: A sniper, a handgun, some grenades, and a knife. The millionare was going to take them down, one by one.

He saw his first target: A boy. He matched the boy in the picture. The boy was talking with a few girls and a few boys., While he was on the ceiling, Harry sniped him from long range. It shot the boy in his heart. Everyone scattered, and Harry was off.

He then saw his next target: A blonde. She was walking down the hall way. No one was there except for the two of them.

“Give me back my food,” Harry said, “Now!”

“No,” she said. Harry pulled out a gun, and she did the same. Harry shot her in the leg, and she started running. He shot her in the back. She screamed unearthly, and blood soaked her shirt. She fell to the ground and was no more.

He continued to do this to all of the people who he thought took his food. He sniped 3 men and 10 women.

His next target: a brunette. It looked just like the woman in the tape who stole his sandwich. He shot her in the leg with his handgun, and then took her to the janitor’s closet.

She woke up in a blur.

“Tell me everything you know, sandwich thief,” Harry said. Harry held a gun to her face.

“Okay, I’ll tell you everything,” she said. “We like stealing things. And our leader is named Kelli.”

Harry was shocked. It can’t be! He thought, but he knew it all added up. She had been acting weird lately. “You’d better not be lying!” He said, but he saw in her eyes that she told the truth.

After an hour of interrogation, the girl said, “Will you please let me go now? I didn’t take anything, and I told you all I know!”

“Then you are of no use to me,” Harry said. Bang! Bang! He shot her twice and walked out of the janitor’s closet.

A college student saw him with a gun and yelled, “Help! Help!” Harry shot him as well. Thirty people saw him. “Run!” they yelled.

Harry ran out of the building and threw a grenade at it, blowing up the whole building. He was going to take out Kelli next.

He busted the door open. Kelli was there. “What’s wrong, Master?”

“Shut up. I know you’re up to all of this,” Harry said. “Cut the crap.”

“What do you mean, Master?” Kelli asked.

Harry pulled out his gun.

“No! Master, don’t shoot! Please—“

Blang! Blang! Blang! Harry shot her three times in the chest, leg, and head. She fell to the ground. Harry found a bag full of his sandwiches in there. He also saw a gun in her pocket. He knew she was still breathing, so he took her to a dump and burned the dump to the ground. 

The next day life went back to normal, and no one found out who the killer of all of those people were. Except for one man…

Caleb hit the wall of his apartment. “I knew it was you, uncle,” he said, “I saw you make the bullets you used to kill my friends yourself when I was at the mansion. You killed my girlfriend and my best friend. This isn’t over.”

Caleb put on a costume. “Uncle Harry, you shouldn’t have messed with the Crimson Clucker!” he said as he took to the skies.

                             
TO BE CONTINUED…




© Copyright 2011 Weezy (eragon97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1778811-A-Millionaires-Revenge