*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779519-The-search-for-Romance-Ch-1
Rated: E · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1779519
Its about a girl that gets in trouble and has some suff to figure out with her friends.
Chapter one: Getting to know

         Once a time long ago there lived a young lady named Kat just sitting on her front porch. At the beginning of this time it was a complicated life for her. She couldn't have a boyfriend until she was sixteen, she went to an all girl's private boarding school, and had divorced parents. She was the youngest of six. She had 2 sisters; Lendsie and Janist, and 3 brothers; Golin, Scout, and Cubie. While Kat's brothers went to a public school the girls we're stuck at the private boarding school. Kat has just turned fifteen in May 20th of 2010 and she is just starting high school.

         Her Brother Cubie is her Twin brother; the do a lot together. Her sisters Janist and Lendsie and her brothers Golin and Scout are twins,too. Over the weekends Kat and Cubie don't bother to try to get picked to go with their mother. The year of 2010 is going to be different in freshman year. Cubie brings some of his friends home with him around their homecoming week. There are six of his friends stay over for the whole weekend; their names are Caleb, Isiac, Gabeil, Killer, Grounder, and Colen. Cubie called Kat over to introduce them. "Hey Kat! Get over here I want you to meet my friends."

         "Okay, be there in a sec." So Kat walked over to meet them.

         "Kat I would like you to meet Caleb, Isiac, Gabeil, Killer, Grounder, and Colen," Cubie introduced. "Hey can you help us get a date for the homecoming dance that's coming up soon?" asked Cubie.

         "Sure, but you gotta promise me one thing. You have to get one of them to take me to the dance. "

         "Oh, that wont be aproblem I know one that already likes you." Cubie went back to his friends and started talking to his friend Caleb.

         "He said that one of his friends liked me and I think it's the one I think is cute," Kat thought. Kat asked if her friends could come over for a little bit today. They said she could so she called up Syndya, Cathleen, Saminia, Lucilia, Heathet, and Linette all at the same time.

         "Hey girls! What you doing tonight?" asked kat.

         "well I have some Chores that gotta get done and some money to cash," said Syndya.

         "Yeah, and I have some songs to write to perform on stage for the talent show," said Saminia.

         "I have nothing planned tonight. Why?" asked Cathleen.

         "Yeah, I don't have anything planned either," said Lucilia.

         "I have an essay to write, but I could do that Later. What's up?" asked Linette.

         "I've got to do a script for Mr. Snokie's class, but I can just type it later. What's going on?" asked Heathet.

         "Well I was going to invite all of you to a slumber bash party tonight, but since some of you can't come I'll just have it some other time," said Kat.

         "Oh.... Well I guess I can come Kat," said Syndya and Saminia.

         "Great so I'll see all of you tonight it's going to be fun and your all in for a surprise girls."

         So then Kat hung up and the girls started packing. They made a list of 12 things to bring. Which is: 1. Lip gloss, 2. hairbrushes, 3. Gloves, 4. Pajama pants and shirt, 5. Camera's, 6. Skirts/Tank top, 7. Cowgirl top, 8. Short booty jeans, 9. Toothbrush, 10. Pillows, 11. Photo's, and 12. Sleeping bags.
© Copyright 2011 Katy-did (katieann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779519-The-search-for-Romance-Ch-1