*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779523-The-Search-For-Romance-Ch-2
Rated: E · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1779523
Its about a girl that is trying to figure some stuff out that happened later.
Chapter two: Slumber Bash Party

         As the girls get packed up and ready to get out of their houses; at Kat's house Cubie was talking to Caleb, and Cubie told Caleb that he will have a date to the dance next weekend. The girls started to arrive one by one. First; Saminia, Second; Linette, third; Heathet, fourth; Lucilia, fifth; Cathleen, Finally; Syndya. They grabbed their baggage and put it in her room.

         After that they started doing their make-up, getting dressed up, and getting polished up for the springs their going to tonight. Lucilia; she wore her long black dress, her black shoes and eyelinger. Saminia; she wore her flower skirt with her death shirt, her black over top, and her black and blue eye shadow and shoes. Linette; she wore her black high heels, her short black shorts, and her long widowed shirt.

         Syndya; she wore her long violet dress, her violet flower, and her violet make-up. Cathleen; she wore her rose red dress, her long red hair, and her rose red make-up. Heathet; she wore her black dress with the ragged purple bottom, her purple and black eyeshadow and eyeliner, and her purple and black leggings with black heels.

         After the girls got ready to go out the girls met the boys. Kat introduced the girls to Caleb, Isiac, Gabeil, Killer, Grounder, and Colen. "Girls, I would like you to meet Caleb, Isiac, Gabeil, Killer, Grounder, and Colen. These boys and my twin bro need a date to their homecoming dance next weekend. Raise your hand if you would like to be one of their dates," said Kat. All the girls raised their hands. Each one of them liked one of the boys.

         So once the girls met the boys they headed out the doors. They were heading out to a new club that was just down the street from Kat's house. It's called Luv in the air, and it's opened for teens, too. Because it doesn't sell beer the teens are allowed in anytime. Once the girls got there they noticed a lot of boys from there. They seen Scouts friend Sander working there so Kat went to go talk to him.

         "Hey, Sander. I didn't know you worked here?" said Kat. "How old do you have to be to work here?" asked Kat.

         "Hey Kat. I've worked here for 2 months now. They let 14 year olds work here. With it having no beer sold it's opened until 2 in the morning with Karaoke from 11 until close. You should apply here you could meet a lot of new people here," said Sander.

         Sander gave her an app. to fill out. "Thanks Sander how often do they try to hire people?" asked Kat.

         "They are always looking for employees because they only have me, Kasandra, and Linsey. They told me they could use all the employees they can get. It's always packed on the weekends and on Mondays and Fridays," said Sander.

         "Could I get three more please I need one for my brother and my twin brothers friend Caleb and Colen. They would like jobs right now for money," said Kat.

         "No problem let me go get three more," said Sander. He headed behind the bar. "There you go Kat three more apps. for Cubie, Caleb, and Colen."

         "Thanks. Well I'll see you later I gotta get back with the girls."

         "See you later hope you get a job here."
© Copyright 2011 Katy-did (katieann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779523-The-Search-For-Romance-Ch-2