*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779527-The-Search-For-Romance-Ch-5
Rated: E · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1779527
She's traveling around trying to think of ways to get her friendship back with the girls.
Chapter Five: Friendship meeting

         "Yes, I'm still mad at you! Why did you have to go and talk to the T.V. Crew?!? You just left us out of he whole interview!" said saminia then she hung up.

         After that she called her fourth friend Cahtleen. She never picked up and it never went to answering machine. So she just called back later on. After Cathleen she called up Heathet on her cell she never answered her cell and she turned off her answering machine.

         Finally, I called my friend Linette, she answered and said "Why did you leave the group of us out? Were all a team aren't we kat?" asked Linette.

         "I only answered one question and then I told them to leave me alone so I could go back with you and the rest of the girls, but you all got mad at me. Then I stayed at the club until the end and we won the award, but I didn't except the award because the besties weren't all their so I stipped talking and left," said kat.

         "Oh... Well I forgive you, but good luck with getting the other girls back as friends. They were really upset with you," said Linette.

         "Would you call them up for me and tell them to either call me back or come over? I called everyone, but you and Saminia answered, but Saminia hung up on me."

         "Sure, I'll call them up. I'll tell them that their is a meeting at my house, come over and I'll get the other girls to come over to so we can all talk about it."

         "Okay, I'll be over in a bit we need to get back as besties or our band will never be formed again." So kat started packing up to head over to Linettes house. She grabed her over night bag and packed: her guitar, her black dress, her dark purple eyeshadow, also her shirt and T-top with her short booty shorts, and her cell phone.

         "I'm on my way over right now," said Kat.

         "Okay, see you in a bit," said Linette.

         So then kat started walking to linettes house and she went past the club so she went in for a little bit. Sander was working again. "Hey Sander, here is my app. I hope I get hired. I really need this job and no one else is hiring 15 year olds," said kat.

         "Thanks, I'll go give it to him. I'll be right back," said sanders. "So why you all dressed up? You going out with your friends?" asked sander.

         "Something like that. I'm trying to get my friendship back with some of them. I don't even know what I did that mad them hate me. It happened last night when we performed on T.V." said Kat. "Well I got go get going. See you later Sander."

         "Alright kat see you later hope everything turns back out right. Bye,' sander said while waving bye kat was walking out of the club.

         So then after that she started walking back to Linettes house. While walking she ran into her sister Janist friend Alena. "Hey kat, I haven't seen you in a while. How's your family doing? Ever since I got my new job, my own house, and my husband and son it's been hard for me to see my friends can you tell your faily I said hi? Pleast and thank you I got to go, I got work to finish,' said Alena.

         "Okay, I will Alena. Bye."
© Copyright 2011 Katy-did (katieann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779527-The-Search-For-Romance-Ch-5