*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779526-The-Search-For-Romance-Ch-4
Rated: E · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1779526
Its about a girl that gets lost to where she is supposed to figure out.
Chapter four: The interview

         "Hey Cubie, I for got to tell you......." she got interupted by the t.v. crew. "Hi MTV2 music producer. What's your name?"

         "Oh.... I'm Katilina Bruster Kat for short," said Kat.

         "How did you come up with that song you sang here tonight?"

         "It wasn't just me; it was also my friends. There's Syndya, Cathleen, Saminia, Lucilia, Heathet, and Linette."

         "So why have you......" Kat cut him off "Umm, you may go now I'm out with my friends please leave." Kat urged them away. "What was I saying again? Oh yeah. Cubie the girls decided who they want to go to the homecoming dance next weekend."

         "Yeah, well so did the boys. They only want to tke your friends," said Cubie.

         "Wait, so none of them want me to go with them?" said Kat.

         "Nope, none of them do," said Cubie. "When the T.V. Crew came over here you were all into it you didn't even let any of us talk to them," said Cathleen.

         "I took them away so they would stop interupting our conversations. I still told them about the band and that I wasn't the only one to write it," said Kat.

         As the night went on the boys and girls stopped talking to Kat for the night. Once the club ended they announced the Karaoke winner. "and the winner is.... The besties!" said Mr. Gibbson. As Kat went up to grab the award her brother, his friends, and her friends all left.

         She went up there and she announced that.... "Thank you all for giving us, the besties, the winning trophie, but I don't deserve to have it unless the whole group of besties are up here," kat said. Once she finished she started to walk home.

         When she got home her brother told her who his friends choose for the homecoming dance. "Caleb chose you, I chose Cathleen, Isiac chose Syndya, Gabeil chose Lucilia, Killer chose Saminia, Grounder chose Linette, and Colen chose Heathet,' said Cubie.

         "Is Everyone still mad at me? I didn't except the award tonight because the rest of the besties group wasn't there," said kat.

         "Yeah, their still mad at you. I think you really did it this time," said cubie.

         "What did I do to them? I don't even know what I did," said kat.

         "They told me that you blew them off to be on the MTV2 interview."

         "I didn't do that; all I did was answer one question and then told them to leave me alone so I could be back with my friends."

         "Well you might want to tell your friends that, not me," said cubie.

         She knew cubie was right so she called up all of her friends since they all went back home from what she did at the club.

         First she called up Syndya; it just kept ringing and finally it went to the answering machine, and she said "Syndya; please call me back I'm really sorry for whatever I did at the club."

         Second she called up Lucilia; just as it did with syndya when I called her, it just kept ringing then the answering machine came on. "Hey Lucilia, call me back please I just wanted to say that I was sorry for whateve I did at the club tonight please call me back."

         Third; she called up Saminia; She answered and kat said "Hey Saminia? Are you still mad at me?" asked kat.
© Copyright 2011 Katy-did (katieann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779526-The-Search-For-Romance-Ch-4