*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1780006-Hung
Rated: GC · Other · Adult · #1780006
Once he makes the first move she gains control
In the end her plans and schemes weren't needed, all she needed was to phone him up and threaten to drink a bottle of JD by herself.

She moaned about her job, he moaned about being in a long distance relationship, the bottle slowly emptied.

The conversation drifted towards sex: how long it had been, their best times, their secret fantasies. When she got up to grab some chips she squeezed between him and the table, letting her ass pass within inches of his face, the pants clinging tightly to her curves.

When back with the chips she lay across the sofa, feet hanging over the arm, head in his lap. She fed him chips, gently wiped crumbs from his lips. She lifted herself as she drank, arching her back and pushing her breasts up towards him.

She put her glass on the table and slipped her arm round his neck, her face in front of him, waiting for him. Her tongue ran over her top lip, leaving it glistening.

She had almost given up hope when he finally lowered his mouth to hers. Her heart pounded as his lips pressed against hers, their mouths melding together. She pulled herself tighter to him, his hand slipped round her waist moving up her back, his fingers splayed, to hold her close. 

She shifted round till she was kneeling beside him. Her hands pulled at his t-shirt, it came free from the waistband of his jeans and then lifted revealing his well defined abs. She lifted it to his pecs, her lips pulled back from his. He stripped off the shirt throwing it onto the floor.

Her mouth moved close to his ear and she whispered, “wait here.” She jumped to her feet and ran to the bedroom. She came back with her hands behind her back. He got up from the sofa, his naked torso hard and glistening sent thrills through her body.

Standing in front of him she pulled her hands from behind her back, from one hung the short chain of handcuffs, the cuff swinging freely. Her eyes sparkled with excitement, he had only told her of his desire to be cuffed an hour before.

She pushed him up against the wall. Snapping one cuff round his thick wrist she hoisted it up. Feeding the empty cuff round a water pipe above his head she snapped it round his free arm locking him in position.

Her hands explored his vulnerable body, running over muscles. Lips pressed against taught skin of his chest, teeth playfully closed on his nipple making him squirm. Fingers moved to his belt unfastening it, buttons popped open and she pushed his jeans down. Kneeling before him she yanked boxers down, freeing his large erection. Her hand gently closed around his throbbing member.

Slowly she stroked up and down its length, enjoying the feel of its thickness in her fist. Her tongue reached out gently licking at his tip. He groaned and she looked up at his face as she slipped her lips around him and plunged down its length. Her soft lips moved down, her tongue lapping at the fleshy underside.

She pulled back leaving it glistening with saliva, her hand moved more easily along its lubricated length. Her hand twisted round as it moved along the length. She kissed the tip letting saliva spill out of her mouth, it ran down his bulging head, a stream of spit wrapped around him. Her hand gripped him stopping it from splashing onto the floor.

Her hand squeezed tighter as she pumped faster, her tongue playing with the wet tip. He groaned and pushed his hips towards her, the bulging head trying to impale her lips. Her head moved with him, not letting him in.

She could feel his need for her, his heart pounding forcing blood through his body in surges, his breathing heavy, his cock throbbed before her.

Her hand pushed down to the base holding him tightly as she took him into her mouth,  She sank slowly, her tongue rubbing against him. Her lips moved closer to her fist as she felt him squeeze against the opening of her throat, his bulging head filled her throat so she could feel his pulse deep inside her.

Her free hand cupped his balls, fingers moving through the course hair. Her hand quickly pumped  up and down the base of his shaft. She felt him swell inside her throat. He pushed towards her as he grunted, she sucked in time with the movements.

The chain rattled as he cried out, he thrust deep into her throat making her wince. She felt the eruption travel along his length, it started with his balls jumping up, then a swell at the base of his large cock. The swell travelled up, running along her tongue, his tip bulged in her throat and then the jet was released splashing into her throat.

She swallowed quickly as more jets fired down her throat, trying not to choke. She pulled back from the dripping member. Staggering to her feet her lips moved to his ear, “Don't go anywhere.” The handcuffs were only the start, her toy chest was full of fun.

Wod count:688
© Copyright 2011 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1780006-Hung