*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782324-Butter-Fight
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1782324
Butter left on the side leads to passion.
Water ran over his hands, turning brown with mud. His face was dry and tight from the sun. The welcome water ran over sun-dried cheeks. Four hours of gardening had left them both muddy.

“Craig! I told you to put the butter away.” The call came from the dining room. He had meant to put it away. Wiping mud from the sink he headed to see how bad it was.

“It's not that bad, just put it in the fridge.” The butter had lost some of its shape, the colour had deepened, but sat on its dish, it looked OK.

“Really?” As she spoke she pushed her finger into the butter, it gave way easily as her tip sank in, it kept going until her finger was half into the butter. “Does that look not bad to you?” She withdrew a yellow finger, butter dripped back into the smooth hole she had made.

“OK, sorry, I can buy some later.” He walked towards her to take the spoilt butter from the table.

She moved quickly, with her typical grace. He was left with yellow streak across his freshly cleaned forehead. She stood ready to attack, feet apart, knees bent, her hands out by her sides. A wicked grin spread across her face, her eyes shone with excitement.

His hand reached out, two fingers sliding into the warm butter. “Now that was a foolish mistake.” His retaliation was quick, she tried to block him but it was no good and she was left with a double streak of yellow across her cheek.

She armed her un-buttered hand and launched her attack. A few jabs were blocked before she managed to land a blow, yellow dripped from his jaw.

He grabbed the blob of butter that was quickly loosing any structure, his hand squeezed letting the warm goo squelch between his fingers. Releasing the gloop it collapsed onto the dish, a blob with feint impression of fingers.

She jumped back from his attack, barely avoiding his yellow palm. Dollops of melted butter flew from his fingertips splattering against her face and hair. She moved back trying to put the table between them. “I think maybe we should call it quits.” As he advanced she kept the table between them.

She turned to make a run for the stairs; he darted after her. She was almost at the top of the stairs when his buttery fingers gripped her bare calf. She tried to keep going but went down onto her knees and then fell onto the carpet at the top.

As she turned over he jumped on top of her. Her hands grabbed his wrist trying to push it away from her, the yellow hand pushing down towards her face.

She gave in, closing her eyes she released his arm letting him press down on her. She was left with a yellow hand-print covering her face. “OK you win.” She licked her salty lips clean.

His mouth lowered to hers. The remnants of melted butter had left her lips sticky, as they kissed their lips clung to each. Her hands moved to he back of his head, butter covered fingers slipped into his wild brown hair.

His hands pushed her denim shorts down her legs, panties dragged with them, over gardening boots they tumbled down the stairs. As he moved between her legs she pulled her old t-shirt over her head, the butter mixed with the streaks of mud.

Naked except for her old hiking boots she lay at the top of the stairs, skin stained with butter. Her skin that had been exposed to the sun was pink. The freckles on her chest and face had become more defined. Red hair radiated out over the carpet.

He unbuttoned his jeans freeing his hard member. She shuffled closer, till her ass was on the lip of the top step. He plunged into her, making her bite into her bottom lip with the shock. She moaned as his full length sank into her.

Her hands reached out for him and he grasped them, fingers laced together, the remaining butter oozed between them. Slowly but powerfully he began to slide in and out of her, her body shifting on the carpet. She could feel the course fibres rubbing against her ass and her shoulder blades.

She began to cry out as he built up momentum. Her breasts bounced back and forth as her whole body moved with every thrust of his. Her slender legs wrapped around him.

Her ass burned with the friction as she began crying out with each thrust. The smells of butter and sweat mingled as her blood ignited with their passion. Shudders surged through her body each time he plunged deep within her.

She released his hands so she could grab the edge of the stairs to hold herself in place. Her cries turned to yelps as they got faster and higher. Her orgasm came quickly, searing through her body. Her back arched as she screamed.

Her body collapsed back onto the floor as her orgasm left her panting body. She smiled up at his face, the yellow streaks on his forehead and jaw still vibrant.

Word Count: 867
© Copyright 2011 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782324-Butter-Fight