*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1780614-The-Mandevev-Files
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1780614
These are the character bios for my story 'The Zeus Project' as seen on the computer.
System reboot...

Mount Olympus research computer 2 successfully rebooted.

Primary directive uploaded.

Program select: H.M research

Password: *********

File upload in progress...

Select Project: The Zeus Project

Password: ******

File upload in progress...

Welcome Doctor Mandevev. Please designate which file you wish to review.

Name: Zero Starr

Uploading file data...


Identification Number: 41095621-275
Subject name: Zero Starr
D.O.B: 04-18-2002
Gender: Male
Eye color: Green/hazel
Skin color: Fair
Hair color: Blonde
Age during last test: 15
Location of birth: Dayton, Ohio
Initial information on subject:
275 was the first infant to be brought to Mt. Olympus Research Facility. The subject was injected with Serum 326, which research has shown to provide a certain type of fire resistance in rats and monkeys.
Progress noted on subject:
No progress was noted until 275 reached the age of three. At that time it was noted that the subject exhibited the ability to generate and manipulate fire, though it has been also noted that the prolonged use of this ability causes the subject’s body temperature to rise to the point of combustion. We had 282 create an antidote to return the body temperature of 275 to a resting state.
Uses for subject:
Destruction of storehouses, termination of flora, destruction of weaponry.


Closing file...

Please designate which file you wish to review.

Name: Yuri Thomas

Uploading file data...


Identification Number: 41095621-282
Subject name: Yuri Thomas
D.O.B: 08-10-2002
Gender: Female
Eye color: Purple
Skin color: Light tan
Hair color: Red
Age during last test: 14
Location of birth: Gaithersburg, Maryland
Initial information on subject:
282 was the eighth infant to be brought to our facility. The subject was injected with Serum 8504, which research has shown to provide a type of telepathic bond with other animals when used on monkeys. Rats showed no effect at all.
Progress noted on subject:
Progress was noted in a matter of weeks with subject 282. The subject began to exhibit the telepathic bond with humans as well as animals. When 282 reached the age of two, it was also noted that the subject could communicate with flora and assert a level of control over flora and small to mid-sized animals, though the subject could not show the same progress with larger animals or humans. 282 was also able to create a type of antidote for 275 to prevent the subjects’ body from combusting with excessive use of the abilities. However the subject appears to have a random anomaly as a side-effect from the serum. If 282 becomes emotionally distraught, the subject will experience a mutation into a demon-like creature to which the subject exhibits little to no control over most of the time.
Uses for subject:
Destruction of wild food supply, animal and vegetation alike, turn the flora and animals against the enemy.


Closing file...

Please designate which file you wish to review.

Name: Indrick Kasaru

Uploading file data...



Identification Number: 41095621-387
Subject name: Indrick Kasaru
D.O.B: 03-24-2004
Gender: Male
Eye color: Blue
Skin color: Olive
Hair color: Black
Age during last test: 13
Location of birth: Chicago, Illinois
Initial information on subject:
387 was the first infant to survive the injection in almost two years. Subject was injected with Serum 237, which research has shown to provide a type of cloaking ability in rats that prevents scanners from detecting them. Monkeys showed no results of any kind.
Progress noted on subject:
The subject showed no signs of the cloaking ability that was expected, but instead exhibited the ability to manipulate shadows into various things, such as armor, weapons, and even mindless creatures dubbed ‘Shadow Shells’. Although 387 shows incredible control over the shells, on occasion the shells have been known to turn on the subject and gain their own free will. When this occurs, the shells must be destroyed by any means necessary. The subject also proves proficient with the repairs of electronic items and machinery.
Uses for subject:
Assassinations, tech repairs.


Closing file...

Please designate which file you wish to review.

Name: Jessie Starr

Uploading file data...



Identification Number: 41095621-421
Subject name: Jessie Starr
D.O.B: 05-16-2004
Gender: Male
Eye color: Grey/green
Skin color: Fair
Hair color: Dark Blonde
Age during last test: 13
Location of birth: Columbus, Ohio
Initial information on subject:
421 is the biological sibling to 275. The subject was injected with Serum 326-TA, the modified strain of the same serum 275 was injected with. This strain was shown to provide the same ability that Serum 326 had exhibited in subject 275 in rats and monkeys without the damaging side effect of prolonged use of power.
Progress noted on subject:
As with subject 275, 421 showed no signs of progress until the subject was older. At the age of four, the subject proved to be able to generate and manipulate black colored fire, and the effect of prolonged use of the subject’s power does not seem to be present. When put into more rigorous and threatening tests, 421 did exhibit signs of an unknown rage that would send the subject into fits of murderous fury. 421 soon began to assert control over these rages, and we were able to determine that the source was in fact his black fire.
Uses for subject:
Due to the unstable nature of the rages produced by the active use of 421’s power, we are unable to determine if the subject would be an asset if the situation arose.


Closing file...

Please designate which file you wish to review.

Name: Valley Thomas

Uploading file data...


Identification Number: 41095621-436
Subject name: Valley Thomas
D.O.B: 06-02-2004
Gender: Female
Eye color: Pale blue
Skin color: Fair
Hair color: Strawberry blonde/copper
Age during last test: 13
Location of birth: Glenwood, Maryland
Initial information on subject:
436 is the biological sibling of 282. Subject was injected with Serum 5024, which research showed would allow monkeys to ‘morph’ into another animal permanently, but rats would become terminally ill from organ failure and die.
Progress noted on subject:
After the initial injection, the subject became ill from organ failure. A few weeks later, 436 began to recover and all progress came to a stand still for the next three years. When the subject began to show signs of ability, it came about in the form of the subject morphing into a type of wolf/human hybrid. Unlike the monkeys, 436 was able to change back and forth between forms and two years later was able to become a full wolf as well. When placed in a similar test as subject 421 and presented with physical danger, the subject would turn into the full wolf and tear the victim apart, and then proceed to devour the soul, or essence. After more study, we determined that this would make subject 436 stronger, but the subject would become unstable afterwards.
Uses for subject:
Due to the unstable nature of the wolf form, we cannot place this subject in any location near our own forces. May need to terminate subject 436 if we cannot find a way to subdue the self-preservation instinct.


Closing file...

Please designate which file you wish to review.

Name: Hayley Grahem

Uploading file data...


Identification Number: 41095621-511
Subject name: Hayley Grahem
D.O.B: 01-12-2005
Gender: Female
Eye color: Dark blue
Skin tone: Very fair
Hair color: Light blonde
Age during last test: 12
Location of birth: New Market, Maryland
Initial information on subject:
Subject 511 was the only subject to be willingly given to us by the parents. The subject was injected with Serum 06, which research had shown to provide monkeys and rats with the ability to float for short periods of time.
Progress noted on subject:
Progress was seen in a matter of months with subject 511. Not only did the subject exhibit the ability that we anticipated for extensive periods of time, but also showed signs of being able to create shields out of wind, and hard air projectiles. However, subject 511 becomes unable to breathe with prolonged use of the abilities, and may pass out. Subject shows mastery of stealth, intelligence gathering, and reconnaissance.
Uses for subject:
Recon, Intel gathering, stealth, assassinations.


Closing file...

Please designate which file you wish to review.

Name: Arly Thomas

Uploading file data...


Identification Number: 41095621-548
Subject name: Arly Thomas
D.O.B: 12-15-2005
Gender: Female
Eye color: Red
Skin color: Tan
Hair color: Light brown
Age during last test: 11
Location of birth: Damascus, Maryland
Initial information on subject:
548 is the younger biological sibling to both 436 and 282. The subject was injected with the highly experimental Serum 328, which had not yet been tested, but in theory it would allow the subject to control all metals and also the ability to change any metal into that of another.
Progress noted on subject:
After the initial injection, the subject was reported having minor epileptic fits when metal was in close proximity. This side effect subsided after a few months and subject 548 began to show signs of the theorized abilities. 548 is able to convert the molecular structure of one metal into that of another, as well as manipulate metals into any form that the subject desires. The only side effect that was reported was that 548 would begin to slowly turn into the metal that the subject was working with. The subject would then have to wait until the process reversed and no more metal remained on the subject’s body.
Uses for subject:
Destruction of any metallic structures, weapons, or vehicles, as well as being able to continuously finance any battles.


Closing file...

Please designate which file you wish to review.

Name: Taylor Hass

Uploading file data...


Identification Number: 41095621-826
Subject name: Taylor Hass
D.O.B: 03-25-2010
Gender: Male
Eye color: Ice blue
Skin color: Fair
Hair color: Steel grey
Age during last test: 7
Location of birth: Buffalo, New York
Initial information on subject:
Subject 826 was the first subject to survive the initial injection in almost five years. The subject was injected with the highly dangerous Serum 350-IW. All other subjects injected with this serum would suffer from their internal organs freezing inside of them. The few rats that managed to survive the injection were able to lower the air temperature around them and freeze all liquids in close proximity.
Progress noted on subject:
Subject 826 showed progress almost a year after the injection in the form of creating an ice rattle for amusement. As time passed the subject began to show signs of being able to control the air temperature and cause it to drop dramatically. Subject 826 is also able to generate and manipulate ice, but it would eventually freeze the subject’s hands, forcing the subject to wait until they thawed before continuing with the task at hand.
Uses for subject:
Freezing of water ways, bodies of water, temperature control for highly unstable material transfers/storage.


Closing file...

Please designate which file you wish to review.

Name: Miko Jennis

Uploading file data...


Identification Number: 41095622-319
Subject name: Miko Jennis
D.O.B: 5-24-2012
Gender: Female
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Light tan
Hair color: Medium brown
Age during last test: 5
Location of birth: Norfolk, Virginia
Initial information on subject:
Subject 319 is the final subject for The Zeus Project. We believe that we have all of the essential subjects for the God-Children regardless if subject 319 survives or not. The subject was injected with Serum 584, which research shows provides both monkeys and rats with almost telekinetic powers.
Progress noted on subject:
Progress with this subject was almost immediate. Twenty minutes after injection, the subject was able to throw an aide across the lab with no contact involved. This however proved to be a onetime thing, as after that the subject could only move inanimate objects. With further tests and research we were able to determine that subject 319 used invisible strings to control these objects, though the subject favored stuffed animals and dolls over most things. However, if subject 319 becomes too frightened, the subject becomes a doll and is unable to move.
Uses for subject:
Due to age and lack of focus, we are unable to place the subject in a suitable location until a later time.


Closing file...

Please designate which file you wish to review.

Execute command: System shut down

Password: ******

System shutting down...

Sleep mode initiated...
© Copyright 2011 Jo-Jo V (lonely_angel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1780614-The-Mandevev-Files