*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1781079-Dawn
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1781079
What does dawn remind me of?
What does Dawn remind me of?

It  reminds me of those hours before dusk, and after dawn.
It reminds me of the dark setting on that movie, Tron.
It reminds me of that black mysterious feline that longs to lick my hand.
Dawn reminds me of the moon lit ocean that licks the sand.
Dawn reminds me of some novel's macabre settings and movie characters, such as Edward Scissor Hands.
Dawn reminds me of those movies and plays that I saw yesterday, before I made some of my own with my bare hands.
Dawn reminds me of those Ed Hardy shoes I first bought, when I saw them at first hand.
Dawn reminds me of those poor working hands that fabricated Edd Hardy shoe in foreign lands.
Dawn reminds me of how styles fade, then creep, or seep back into the setting, only to be renamed.
Dawn reminds me of how styles change, and rechange
And then  are retamed by masters of art willing to do anything for fame.
Dawn reminds me of that person in the black market, willing to sell anthing to have some money to his name.
© Copyright 2011 Malik23 (malik23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1781079-Dawn