*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782798-A-Day-at-the-Beach
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1782798
A fantasy about my boyfriend 5/30/11
“Glad you finally decided to come out to the beach with me. I thought you were never gonna hang out with me this summer.”

“Yea yea, I know,” Antonio grumbled. “I’m here, aren’t I?”

Shaxy giggled and happily grabbed Antonio’s hand, dragging him through the sand and to the ice cream bar on the side of the beach.

“Go ahead and get whatever you want,” she said.

“Ok, but you’re not paying for me,” Antonio said.

“Dammit, Ka-chan,” the blonde whined. “Just let me buy you something just this once!”

“No,” the stubborn boy responded. “You were nice enough to bring me out here. The least I can do is pay for my own food.”

Shaxy sighed and glared at her lover a bit before nodding.

“Fine, go ahead.”

She pulled her own wallet out of her purse and pulled out a couple of dollars. “You know what you want, right?”

“Hmm…” The young man put his hand to his chin in thought. “Either butter pecan or vanilla.”

“I’m getting vanilla, too,” Shaxy said.

“Alright, vanilla it is,” Antonio said.

Shaxy smiled and ordered two vanilla ice cream cones, reluctantly letting her darling pay for his own while she bought hers. They held each other’s hand as they sat down and shared a gentle kiss before enjoying their treats.

“Thanks again for bringing me out here,” Antonio said as he smiled back at Shaxy.

The young blonde faintly smirked as she slowly ran her tongue up the side of her ice cream. Antonio couldn’t help but stare, trying not to let perverse images swim through his head. This proved rather difficult as Shaxy ran the tip of her tongue all over the white cream that was slowly melting, running down her hand and dripping onto her large breasts. The cold sensation made her shiver and let out a soft moan as the seductive woman began to suck on the edge of the cone, licking up all the sticky mess that ran down the cone and coated her hand.

Slowly but surely, Antonio felt his swim-trunks grow tighter around his waist as his manhood grew harder and harder, almost fully erect. The temptress glanced down at the throbbing bulge between her lover’s legs and her cheeks turned bright red.

“Oh my…” she said softly. “Did I do that?”

The younger man quickly looked down at his arousal and covered it with his hand, his entire face turning red as well as he tried to push it down.

“I’m so sorry…” he said meekly.

Shaxy smiled warmly and brought Antonio close to her, kissing him deeply and teasing the tip of his bulge. The Hispanic man shivered and tried to keep in a moan as he felt himself twitch to the touch.

“Sh-Shaxy, my ice cream is melting…” he muttered.

His seductress gently took his hand that occupied his cone and started to lick up the cream that ran down his arm, looking straight into his eyes.

“Better?” she asked as she sucked on her darling’s trembling finger.

Antonio blushed more and his eyes widened when he saw Shaxy’s ice cream slide off her cone and spill all over her bosoms. The way it resembled what else could be coating her chest… all white and sticky…

“Shaxy, I don’t think I can take it much longer…” Antonio whimpered. “I feel like I’m gonna burst…”

“Well, let’s go somewhere so you can burst,” the older woman whispered into her sweetheart’s ear, running her tongue around the edge of it teasingly.

Antonio shivered again and slowly tried to stand up, holding onto Shaxy as he felt like his legs would give out at any second. The shorter blonde smiled to herself as she held onto her aroused lover, helping him finish his ice cream before they got back to their car. Opening the door, she put a few towels in the windows so they wouldn’t be seen before crawling in the backseat with Antonio and shutting the door.

“Finally, some alone-time with my snugglemuffin~” Shaxy sang as she kissed his cheek. “Now how ‘bout we clean up all this ice cream before we get started?”

Antonio didn’t waste any time answering and almost immediately buried his face in between his sweetheart’s breasts, licking and sucking at every drop of vanilla that he could see. The young woman softly moaned and stroked the Latino’s fluffy, black hair as she was stripped of her bikini top. The younger lover licked the very last spot of ice cream away before squeezing her cups gently, rubbing her nipples with the palms of his hands and pinching them delicately between his fingers.

Shaxy let out another low moan as milk started to drip out of her bright pink nipples and ran down her chest. Antonio’s erection pulsed and he slowly licked each drop with the very tip of his tongue, letting it dance around the nipple as it hardened with delight. He pulled the girl close as she trembled and gently suckled her breast, letting out his own gentle moans as his mouth was filled with her delicious milk.

Shaxy buried her face in Antonio’s hair and held him close as she snaked her hand into his swim-trunks, delicately rubbing his shaft as he drank from her body. Tortured by his own arousal throbbing and aching relentlessly, he detached his mouth from the older woman’s bosom and rolled his long tongue out of his mouth as he began to pant. He felt like he was about to lose control as the stroking became faster and faster.

He couldn’t take it anymore. The need to release grew as strong as his length and he couldn’t take it. In fact, he couldn’t even stop himself from pushing the blonde down onto the seat and slipping his warm tongue inside her mouth. Shaxy gasped from surprise and excitement and began to moan loudly, her cries muffled by Antonio’s mouth and tongue as it coiled with her own. Her entire body grew warm and she started to shiver in need. Her Hispanic lover heard the words of her body being called out to him in desire.

Take me, her body seemed to beg, and he was only more than happy to comply.

He untied the strings from Shaxy’s bikini bottom and pulled it off, revealing her entire naked body to him. He saw everything. Her large, bursting D-cups covered in milk, her slender waist that trailed down to her wide hips, and her clean, completely shaved womanhood that was becoming wetter the longer he stared.

“Oh my god…” Antonio whispered. “Shaxy… you’re gorgeous!”

Shaxy’s face turned beet red from her lover’s comment and she felt as if she was about to start crying with joy. She forced herself to sit up and grabbed at the younger man’s trunks, pulling them down and exposing his pulsating erection that was dripping with pre-cum.

“Antonio… wow…” she whimpered happily. “You’re really big…”

“Am not…” Antonio muttered. “I’m below average…”

“Antonio, my vibrator isn’t even that big,” Shaxy said.

Antonio blushed again at the thought of his darling’s special toys and he turned away. Shaxy pouted as he turned away and tried to get his attention back by poking the very tip of his member with her warm tongue. The Latino let out a small gasp and snapped his focus right back to his temptress’s seductive face. The young woman smirked and took him in between her breasts, rubbing each one up and down the sides of his shaft and licking the head teasingly every time it drew closer to her face.

“Shaxy, you’re really good at this…” Antonio moaned as he leaned back.

Shaxy giggled and started to suck on the head a little at a time, moving him faster in between her soft, wet cups. Antonio closed his eyes and bucked his hips from the sucking until he finally released, crying out in pleasure as he coated his sweetheart’s face in his warm seed.

“S-sorry…” he muttered. “I couldn’t hold it…”

Shaxy only smiled and wiped some of the cum off of her face, observing it for a minute before slowly licking it off her fingers.

“Shaxy, you’re gonna make me hard again,” Antonio said.

“Good,” the older blonde said in delight. “’Cause…I kinda wanted my turn…”

Antonio smirked at the young woman, his own seductive face making her folds extremely moist with arousal.

“Shaxy wants Ka-chan to play with her~” he sang teasingly as he gently stroked Shaxy’s clit. “You’re so dirty.”

The young virgin’s face turned redder and she trembled at the touch, gasping as the man’s large, warm finger stroked the sensitive underside of her throbbing clit. Antonio held her close to him in his arm and slipped his tongue into her gasping mouth again as he slid his middle finger deep inside of her, wiggling it around and feeling at her tight walls. Shaxy arched her back and pressed herself against her lover’s well-toned body.

“You’re really tight,” the younger man said. “I should probably open you up a little more.”

He slid another finger inside of the blonde and swirled the two digits around as he pushed them deeper into her hole, earning a loud cry from the delicate virgin. Laying her down, the Hispanic man spread her legs open wide, looking over each and every detail of her muffin. Her hard clit, her wet, puffy lips, her own juices seeping out of her hole that was slowly stretching itself open…

“Antonio… your face is so close…” Shaxy whimpered.

Antonio lifted his head up to meet his lover’s gaze and slowly let his tongue roll out of his mouth, allowing the tip to make contact with the hood of her clit. Shaxy gasped softly and tried to squirm away, the new pleasure being too much for her. Her younger darling wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to his face so she couldn’t keep squirming away from him. His firm hands gripped her butt as he ran his warm, wet tongue all over the blonde’s throbbing clit.

Shaxy continued to squirm and writhe as Antonio caressed her vulva with his tongue and her body shook and shivered harder as the man’s long, damp tongue penetrated deep inside of her, flicking at her erogenous zone as the base of his tongue massaged her clit.

“Antonio…! That feels so good!” the girl moaned, gently gripping Antonio’s curly hair.

Hearing his lover moan his name made the young man’s erection return, quickly filling up with the blood that made his organ harder than a slab of granite and pouring his juices down the side of his shaft. He pulled his tongue out of the blonde and climbed on top of her.

“Shaxy, I need you…” he whispered.

The virgin woman stared into her lover’s beautiful, passionate eyes and smiled.

“I need you too, Antonio,” she said softly. “Take me.”

That was all Antonio needed to hear before he slid his erection deep into Shaxy’s hole.

The blonde couldn’t keep in the loud moan that escaped from her as the Hispanic man penetrated her. Frankly, she didn’t want to keep it in. She wanted to scream as loud as she could. Anything to let her lover know how good he was. Antonio held still so that Shaxy could get used to his size before thrusting in and out of her, his thick length rubbing against her wet clit as he moved.

“Antonio, you’re so big!” Shaxy cried out. “You’re amazing! More! Please, more!”

The younger man held his smaller darling close and moaned as he began to pound into her, earning cries and begs with each thrust.

“Shaxy, your pussy is so good,” he moaned as he gently licked at his sweetheart’s ear. “I wanna cum deep inside of you…”

The young woman gasped from his words and sucked on his neck, wrapping her arms and legs around him tightly. Antonio gently gripped her long hair as he rammed into her harder and faster, making his lover beg for more. Shaxy’s eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head as the head of the Latino’s erection constantly pounded and rubbed against her erogenous zone.

“Antonio,” I’m gonna cum!” she cried. “You’re gonna make me cum!”

Antonio moved his hips as fast as he could and managed to unlatch one of Shaxy’s hands from his back so he could hold it. He pressed his lips against hers and played with her tongue as he felt himself building up. He suddenly felt the blonde tighten around his manhood and she cried out in ecstasy, tightly holding her lover’s hand from the pleasure of her orgasm. The tightness and the cries brought Antonio over the edge and he came deep inside of her, moaning loudly and burying his face in the girl’s neck as he gripped her hand as well. For the first time, Shaxy’s grip was stronger than his.

The blonde panted heavily and relaxed underneath the stronger man, softly moaning as he pulled out of her.

“That was wonderful,” she whispered.

“… really?” Antonio asked softly as he looked at her.

“Of course,” Shaxy said with a warm smile. “I told you that you’re not small or below average. You’re just right.”

Antonio smiled back and kissed Shaxy tenderly.

“I love you so much,” he whispered. “I’ll always love you.”

“I’ll always love you too, Antonio,” Shaxy whispered back.

With that, the two cuddled close together and dozed off for a nap together in the back of their car.
© Copyright 2011 Nikki England (shaxyel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782798-A-Day-at-the-Beach