*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1784140-Wedding-Blossoms
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1784140
She receives an unusual wedding gift
She slipped into the wedding suite trying to be quiet. Her new husband had retired to bed hours before, he wasn't a young man and grew tired quickly. The door softly closed and she turned to face the bed. 

He was propped up in bed watching her. “You looked beautiful today.” Her gown had been simple but worked excellently with her figure to produce a look a elegance, it was a shame so few people saw her.

When marrying a man over twice your age friends seem to disappear, family disapprove. It wasn't about money, she already had plenty of her own. She loved him more than any man she had known.

“I have a wedding gift for you.” His smile was large as his eyes pointed towards the on-suite. She turned to see Pablo appear from the bathroom. Her new husband was many things to her but he was at best an infrequent lover, their gardener satisfied her when he was unable.

Pablo had a studded belt slung over his shoulder, it hung across his dark muscular body. The sight of it excited her, Reaching behind her, she unlaced the dress, it slipped from her body leaving her naked in the lamp's light. As she climbed onto the four poster bed her husband slipped out from the covers to stand beside it.

Handcuffs hung from the posts already waiting for her. It was he who introduced her to bondage and pain, although he could never bring himself to harming her. The cold steel snapped around one wrist. She pulled her knees under her, her bare ass in the air her chest against the covers. He rounded the bed and locked her other arm into position.

Bending over the bed his dry lips pressed against hers, she could taste the champaign on him still. He slipped the ball gag over her head careful not to ruin her hair. The leather strap tightened and the rubber forced between her lips.

She watched him withdraw to the armchair, a glass of more champaign already poured beside it. He gave a nod to Pablo. It was always he who gave Pablo the permission to start, without a nod he would not touch her.

Pablo knelt on the bed beside her and took the belt from his shoulder. The first hit of leather on skin pushed her body forwards, the red mark visible across both cheeks. The studs were facing outwards so it was only leather that caught her skin. Each hit was harder, each made her bite into rubber harder, her screams muffled.

Once her ass was pink crossed with red lines, he turned the belt over. The metal studs were sharp, stinging her skin. Tears began to run from her eyes with the wincing pain. As the tears ran over her smooth skin she felt her juices between her legs build.

In a couple of places studs drew blood that trickled over her. Her husband gave the sign to Pablo to proceed. His jeans opened allowing his large rod to escape. His rough hands gripped her hips as he knelt behind her.

Her hands gripped the posts tightly, the smooth wood cool against her palms. His entry was rough, as he buried himself deep in her. She moaned around rubber as she felt her body accept him, squeezing his long, thick shaft with her wet flesh.

Her teeth bit into the rubber ball as he began thrusting into her. Her chest pressed into the covers as he bore down on her. Her arms pushing her backwards could barely keep herself from being driven up the bed with the force.

His one hand closed round her hair pulling her painfully back, her cry was blocked by the gag. His other hand slapped loudly on her ass making her wince. He thrust harder into her as he pulled hard on her hair forcing her to lift her chest from the bed.

With every smack she felt her heart beat faster, her blood pump hotter. She felt every inch of him inside her, hot and hard wrapped in her pulsating flesh. Waves of pleasure and pain flowed through her, each intensifying the other, making her body feel like it would tear itself apart.

Her tense muscles in her arms shook with the effort of holding herself up. Her lungs burned as she tried to suck more and more air around the rubber. Her skin flushed as the blood ran just beneath the surface, her orgasm on the verge of escape. She could feel it contained inside her trying to force its way free.

He yanked her hair, she felt some of the roots give as her face turned towards the bed's canopy. He spanked her ass hard, sending a spike of pain through her body. As the wave of pain faded her orgasm escaped. It tore through her body making her spasm as it raged inside her. She collapsed onto the bed exhausted.

Her new husband came over to the bed and loosened the gag pulling the ball from between her teeth. She hungrily kissed him, her lips longing for his. As their lips parted she whispered, “Thank you.”

Word Count: 864
© Copyright 2011 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1784140-Wedding-Blossoms