*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1783340-The-Tour-Guide
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1783340
She gives a private tour of a church after closing
I joined the tour mainly because of the tour guide, knee high boots, short denim skirt, tight black top and blonde hair. When she started talking with her Australian accent I couldn't refuse signing up. It ended up being me and a bunch of pensioners. It was meant to be a two hour town tour, but half way through the pensioners had to leave, in-case they missed the cruise' departure. So it was just me and the tour guide.

"So where would you like a tour of now? If you like heights there are some great views across the bay."

"How about somewhere we can grab a coffee?" I was tired of walking and could do with a sit down.

"Great idea! I know a wonderful little place." It was the start of a winding walk away from the seafront down small alleyways.

The café was small, only a few tables outside, all of them empty. We talked about how she had been travelling Europe when she fell in love with the town and decided to stay. We covered the best worst and funniest things about being a tour guide. I talked a little about myself and how I was touring Europe with my girlfriend, until she dumped me in Paris and took the train home.

One coffee turned into several as hours drifted past. It was mid-afternoon by the time we seemed to run out of things to talk about. "I guess the tour overran. There wasn't anything in-particular you wanted to see was there?" I was a little disappointed as she seemed to be drawing our encounter to an end.

"Is there anywhere particularly unusual that is missed by tourists? Somewhere I can hunt out tomorrow when I'm guideless?" I was hoping she would encourage me join up for another tour, or maybe offer a personal one followed by dinner.

"Oh I know the perfect place, but we will have to hurry." She was up on her feet and fishing Euro's out of her pocket before I knew what was happening. "Come on." She threw some notes on the table and grabbed my hand pulling me to my feet.

She pulled me through cobbled streets at a speed I felt was dangerous consider her heels. Her hair flew out behind her as she dodged round tourists and locals. I tried my best to squeeze through the gaps in the crowds she found but on more than one occasion I caught shopping bags with my knees, and backpacks with my shoulder.

As we moved higher the crowds thinned the ratio of locals to tourists increased. Also it seemed the number of disapproving looks we received increased. Then we rounded a corner and she threw herself against a wall pulling me against her.

My lips found hers as if by instinct as my body pressed her against the wall. Her fingers slipped from mine and both her hands went to my head holding me against her as our tongues probed. The sweetness of lip gloss filled my mouth, mixing with the bitter residue of coffee. I felt the bulge in my trousers and knew she could feel it to.

She pulled my head back, "There isn't much time." She was off again. this time she kept close to the wall, as if she was trying to merge into it. At the end of the wall she stopped. It opened into an empty square with a church opposite.

Kneeling down she unzipped one boot, slipping her cotton coated feet from it before removing the other. Holding both in her free hand she led me across the square. The large church door was closed as we pressed against the wall. She tentatively reached out and twisted the large handle. Silently she opened the door enough to slip inside, I followed.

Inside the church was filled with coloured shafts of light from the stained glass windows. Rows of wooden pews faced the lectern behind which was a wall of gold engravings. I stood in awe until I was pulled to the corner. I was pushed into a small space between wall and a bookcase for prayer-books. The floor was tiled in stone and felt rough beneath my shorts. She pressed into me as she sat between my legs.

I felt very visible in the corner, scanning the room I thought there would be much better places to hide, although I didn't know why we were hiding or who from. The obvious choice was the confessional, there was also a small table that held lit candles that was covered in a cloth perfect for hiding under, even the pews themselves could have hidden us.

As I stared round the church from our dark corner her hand slipped between us. Her palm rubbed the bulge between us. I was frozen with shock, her hand pressed against me making me throb as we hid.

A priest emerged from a side door by the chancel. Her hand managed to unbutton my shorts and slip inside. The priest walked slowly checking the pews, I realised that hiding beneath one would not have worked. He then went to the small table I had picked out as a hiding place. He lifted the cloth that hung down and moved the matches from the table top to a shelf beneath.

The confession room was the last hiding spot I had selected. He moved to the small booth and opened the door. He revealed a couple, who ran out as he shouted at them in portugease, the girl was topless and ran out trying to hold her breasts in her hands, she was plump and the breasts overflowed from her fingers.

"Amateurs." I barely heard her whisper to me, the whole time her hand stroked my member inside my shorts.

The priest went to the light switches by the door, the few lights around the church went out leaving the room only lit by the coloured shafts of light through the windows. He gave one last glance round the room, I held my breath as his eyes swept past us. Then he left, a heavy clunk echoed through the building as the lock forced itself into place.

Her hand moved out from my shorts as she got to her feet and ran down the middle of the church. "Come on!" She called over her shoulder. She stripped off her top as she ran. Half way down the top dropped behind her leaving her in a white bikini top that tied in a bow behind her and her denim skirt.

I picked up her boots and followed her past the pews. I stopped to scoop up her top unsure why I felt the need to tidy up after her. Behind the lectern the church seemed to turn into giant golden engraving, vibrant tiles floored a section that spanned the width of the church. It was roughly two meters deep. From floor to ceiling the walls were a golden engraving embedded with coloured religious icons. A large Christ was half way up the wall on a cross with his head bowed. Scenes covered the walls, some I recognized from the more popular parts of the bible and some I didn't.

She pealed off her white socks and tossed them to me to add to her collection of discarded clothing. Bare foot she climbed over the velvet rope that divided the scene from the church. She walked round the walls her fingers lightly running over carvings.

I took off my sandals, not wanting to walk on the tiles in them. I stored the growing pile of clothing by the lectern before joining her on the other side of the rope. Her face was inches from the gold her fingertips brushing the faces of unknown people. I slid my arms round her, my hands held her breasts. My lips sought out her neck. My fingers rubbed through the smooth material of the bikini as my teeth gently pressed into soft skin.

"It's beautiful." She whispered, almost to herself, seeming oblivious to my presence. She span round in my arms, "Follow me." She was moving again before I had a chance to say anything. I left the pile of clothes where it was as we left the main room through one of the side doors.

A small stone corridor ran round to behind the engraved wall where it opened up into the bell tower. A ladder reached up to the ceiling where small windows cut in the stone let in a small amount of light. The ceiling had no visible opening, no rope hung down from a bell just wooden planks ran across the top.

She started up the ladder, it shook slightly as she climbed. From beneath her I could see the white bikini bottoms under her skirt, firm tanned thighs divided by a band of white.

At the top of the ladder she pushed open a small hatch letting the evening light spill into the tower. Then she was up on the boards out of sight. As I reached half way something fell through the hatch as it span and twisted towards me I recognised it as her bikini top. I caught it and stuffed it into my short's pocket.

My head emerged through the hatch. The top of the tower was surrounded in four arches, a dome supported on top. In the middle stood a bell, it had a large handle on the side for ringing it rather than a rope hanging down. She sat topless in one corner, her feet stretched out beneath the bell. She unzipped her skirt and pushed the denim from her legs. The bikini bottoms had a bow on either side holding them on.

I climbed out of the hole as she got to her feet. Her breasts seemed overlaid with pale white triangles surrounded by tanned skin. They bounced as she stood up, dark discs on their tips quivering.

I went to her, my hand slid beneath her hair to close around her thin neck. I pulled her to me as my other hand reached between us for a breast, squeezing the yielding flesh. She threw he arms round me to lock together behind my neck. With her boots off she had to reach up to kiss me.

I felt my member stirring trying to find its way out of my open shorts. My hand slid from her breast, sliding down to her ass letting me pull her tighter. My bulge pressed against her my hand on her ass pulling her onto it.

She broke away from me again. She turned and stood between the pillars on the south side. The town lay before us, beyond that the see. The sun was low in the sky bathing the world with an orange tint. My arms wrapped round her, hands sliding round the smooth stomach. One hand moved up to hold her naked breast feeling the soft flesh filling my hand. My other hand moved down, it slid over the thick material of her bikini bottoms to push between her legs.

My member freed from my shorts pressed against her back. I could feel it throbbing against her spine.

As my fingers pushed through material to rub at her body beneath she untied the bow on one side, then the other. The section covering her ass fell away to reveal a white untanned triangle. The bikini bottoms were held on to her only from the pressure of my hand. I let them fall away to leave her naked in the archway looking out over the town.

My fingers resumed, without the layer of material they pushed against moist flesh. She squirmed against me, as my mouth went to her neck. My lips pressed against soft skin beneath which her pulse raced. My fingers slid between her legs, pushing between fleshy lips to find her wet opening within.

She twisted round to face me forcing herself out of my hands. Her lips went to mine, soft and full, my hands slipped round to her ass pulling her against me. But she slipped between my hands dropping to her knees before me. Her hands circled my throbbing rod fingers gripping it gently but tightly.

Her mouth pushed round the  bulging head, her tongue licking at the sensitive tip. She plunged along its length taking half of it into her hot mouth, wet lips sliding along. Her hands gripped its base so the whole shaft was hidden.

She began to bob back and forth her lips sealed around the pulsating shaft squeezing it gently as she moved. Her tongue licked as she sucked its wetness stroking the underside.

I watched her from above, her eyes closed, lost in the movement. As her mouth moved her thumbs rubbed in time. They stroked down the base of my member exaggerating everything she did with her mouth.

She pulled back from my saliva coated rod, summoning me to join her on the floor with her eyes. As I knelt before her she crawled on hands and knees past me away from the edge of the tower. I turned to follow.

Her knees were slightly apart as she pushed her ass towards me. Red engorged lips drew me to her. I pushed inside feeling her body mould around me. Her legs parted further, lowering her ass and shifting the angle. As I moved back and forth I could the top of my shaft rubbing against the rigid side of her opening while the bottom ploughed through soft yieding flesh.

Her hand reached between her legs, fingers manipulated her flesh. They coated themselves in her own fluids before seeking out her hard bud. She began to moan as I gently rocked back and forth within her.

Unsure if it was me or her own fingers causing her to moan I pushed harder and faster. Sweat was soon building on my body, I had to wipe it from my forehead to stop it running into my eyes.

My hands gripped her smooth hips, fingers splayed over her tanned skin. I pushed hard and fast, my knees rubbing on the wooden floor. She was resting on her free arm as I drove her into the wood. Her head turned sideways to let her moans escape over the town.

Her fingers worked furiously, I could feel them pressing through her body. I tried to match her speed and intensity, my balls swung back and forth hitting her hand. Her moans grew louder, higher and more frequent until it was a wail spilling from the bell-tower.

My legs began to ache, my knees sore from the wood. I drove on as each thrust was met with a cry from her. My fingers tried to slip across her skin the sweat building on their tips, I held on tighter as I relentlessly buried myself in her.

Her hand fell from her body, her screams became erratic no longer in time with my movements and much louder. I feared that people would hear us as she cried out uncontrollably. Her body shook in my hands as her orgasm ravaged her.

She recovered as her orgasm passed, rising up onto her hands. She began meeting my thrusts, forcing her ass back into me as I plunged forward. The force of her driving backwards to meet my thrusts made my knees grate against the wood. She called out with every backwards thrust as she impaled herself upon me.

I felt me bulging inside her ready to explode. I could feel her flesh gripping me, squeezing me. I gripped her waist tightly pulling her back onto me, my breath came out hot and heavy as grunts were forced from my chest.

My release came as a torrent inside her. I slumped forwards over her back as jets fired deep into her. The air rushed from my lungs, leaving me breathless and panting for air.

I pulled out from her to sit on my feet exhausted behind her. She turned over to lie before me, her thighs glistened in the dying sunlight. She got to her feet picking up her bikini bottoms and skirt. She headed down the ladder, I sat speechless watching her disappear into the hole. “Don't forget to close the hatch.” She didn't wait.

I staggered to my feet and followed her down. I found her dressing by the lectern. As she slipped her top over her head and pulled it down to cover her bikini she raised her eyes to mine, “Meet me at the café tomorrow and I will show you some more sights.” She didn't wait for me to put my sandals on, leaving me to find my way out the back of the church.

Word Count 2797
© Copyright 2011 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1783340-The-Tour-Guide