*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1784229-How-to-Utilize-Summer-Holidays
Rated: E · Article · Community · #1784229
Advice on how to utilize/spend your summer holidays
How To Utilize Summer Holidays



Summer holidays are a child's most awaited time of year.



However, there are ways to have fun and yet, enjoy your holidays than doing nothing.



1.Take art or drawing lessons to improve your art skills.

Art includes all kinds of fun stuff, like pottery making, painting, sketching, model - making etc. These skills can be very helpful for a child and fun too.



2.Learn new languages.

Taking a language course in the summer may be of great value to you. Learning interesting languages like Chinese, Urdu, French and Arabic gives you a chance to discover something new in your life, better yet, you can talk all you want without anyone knowing what you are saying!



3.Swimming Lessons.

Who doesn't want to keep cool in the hot summer? The best way to keep cool during summer and learn something valuable is to learn how to swim. Swimming lessons will also keep you fit and in shape, as well as  learning a new skill.



4.Taking Music Lessons.

Learning to play a musical instrument is, according to me, the coolest thing in the world. The instrument can range from guitars, pianos, violins to saxophones and trumpets. It would be fun to play for your school and with your friends once in a while, and to gain a talent.



5.Improve Vocabulary and Language Skills.

For those who do not read at all, they might want to try it, as it is a lot of fun to read books and gain a good vocabulary, learn new words and improve your language skills.

You can join a library and find a quiet spot for yourself to sit and read in.



Well, those are the best ways to utilize your holidays and having fun.















© Copyright 2011 Dro0ler (dro0ler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1784229-How-to-Utilize-Summer-Holidays