*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785145-Every-rose-has-its-Thorn
by Damian
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1785145
This is a short story that I wrote between to women.
What started out as a request for Thorn’s normal lover turned into an experience that Kitty would never forget. The night was like any other Kitty was hanging out with the guys when Katherine called her into the room where she showed her a text message from Thorn, Katherine’s complicated relationship, the text message had consisted of Thorn talking about how she was so frustrated with the man that made her and Katherine’s relationship complicated that she was now in full man-hater mode and needed to dominate a woman that night. Well unfortunately Katherine had just given birth a few days prior and was still healing from the surgery. In which case, their conversation somehow turned to Kitty being her next choice for a victim as Thorn asked Katherine if she would be up to being her toy for the evening. Katherine called Kitty into the room and showed her what was going on. Well needless to say Kitty was extremely nervous at the thought of being with Katherine’s lover, whom she had only met for the first time a few days before. Katherine handed Kitty the phone and told her to talk to her and get to know her a little bit and see what she thought about it. Kitty took the phone and they began to text back and forth about the rules and what would go on between them. 

         They talked for a while mostly Thorn sweet talking and reassuring Kitty that she would go slow, how she was a soft core dominatrix, how she loved pleasing a woman and that Kitty would be the one to say whether or not she was ok with what Thorn had in mind to do to her during their time together. So finally Kitty agreed to let Thorn whisk her away for a few hours so that she could have her way with her; the arrangement was set and underway. When Thorn arrived Kitty was so nervous that all she could do was concentrate on her feet with a shy look on her face almost the entire time they were at the house. According to Katherine, who was trying to lighten the mood, made the comment that it was adorable and that she was a little upset that Thorn would be getting to try Kitty out first; sadly it didn’t really help; the proper steps were taken, things were said, and the night was about to begin.

The drive was not very long but it was awkwardly silent most of the drive. They arrived at Thorn’s place in no time at all they walked into the house and headed straight towards Thorn’s room. She moved some stuff around and grabbed a few things out of a box before she grabbed Kitty by the arm, pulled Kitty into her room and shut the door behind the two of them. Kitty walked over the side of the bed and sat down. She took off her shoes, from a long imprinted habit; she looked around the room, still nervous, noticing the décor of the room. Thorn furnished her bed room in things that you would probably find in a new age store such as: pentagrams, skull prayer beads of all colors and designs, statues of different affinities, a very nice dresser and some books on a shelf above the head of the bed. Thorn pulled Kitty’s attention from the decorations back to her where she asked “So how do you want to start?” She looked at her with a shy smile and said “You’re the DOM you tell me”.

With that Thorn began to caress her chin, brought her closer to her, and started kissing her softly; which turned into much more. Thorn pulled at Kitty’s shirt to signify that she wanted her to take it off which she quickly obliged and was slowly laid back onto the bed. She unsnapped her bra, pulled it off, and continued kissing. Thorn began licking down Kitty’s neck to her breasts where she began to suck and bite them. Then started licking down her stomach where she started to run the tip of her tongue across her stomach just along the rim of her jeans. Kitty gripped the sheets and bit her lip to try to stop from laughing; Thorn unbuttoned her jeans and slowly pulled them off Kitty lifting herself off the bed so as to make it easier for her. After removing her jeans Thorn continued teasing Kitty as she used her mouth to suck on Kitty’s breasts; as well as have her hands on her hips where she gripped Kitty’s favorite turn-on spot which is located right at the curve of the bone which made her uncontrollably shiver with pleasure.

They began kissing for a few minutes before Thorn started nibbling down Kitty’s chest, stomach towards her lower regions which caused her muscles tensed with every touch. When she reached her hips Thorn started to massage them and which made her fidget, with it being a major turn-on spot for Kitty. Except with how Thorn was going about it she made it tickled so much so that Kitty was frantically trying not to giggle; Thorn noticed this change and got a huge evil grin on her face and at that moment Kitty looked down at Thorn just in time to see her bend down and bite deep into her hip bone. Kitty writhed back with the sudden sensation of ecstasy that caused her to grip the sheets while trying to silence a moan. Thorn ran her teeth against Kitty’s hip bone which made her arch her back and grip the sheets even tighter.

Thorn began to slide her hands down Kitty’s torso towards her hips once again, while she continued to bite her hips, she slipped her fingers under the band of Kitty’s black panties and slowly started to slide them down her legs. With this Kitty’s face suddenly turned very red and started to look away while biting her lip. Thorn began to kiss her way across Kitty’s lower stomach towards the other hip and began to nibble on that one as well. Thorn ran her hands up towards Kitty’s breasts and gripped them tight while digging her nails roughly into them; which made Kitty to whimper with the sudden jolt of pleasurable pain. Kitty gasped with ecstasy and arched her back to where it was almost completely off the bed while softly growling a moan. 

Thorn paused for a moment, which made Kitty look down at her, looked up at Kitty and asked “Are you ok with me going further?” she nodded “Definitely I’m fine with whatever” breathlessly she smiled. At this Thorn smiled, sat up a moment and then leaned down to kiss her sweetly “Good now we can really have some fun.” Kitty whimpered at that statement, but didn’t have time to speak. Thorn started licking down her chest, stomach, and slowly inched her way down to the point just above her clit. Kitty’s breathing started to heavier the closer Thorn got, and when she finally reached her clit she started to slowly draw small circles on it with the tip of her tongue. Kitty gripped the pillow that she was laying on and bit her lip hard so as to hold back a soft growl. Thorn pushed Kitty’s legs further apart and really started to dive her tongue into Kitty’s drenched taint. Kitty couldn’t help but moan her approval which provoked Thorn to ravage her even more. Kitty’s legs began to shiver and shake uncontrollably from the orgasmic feeling that she was getting from what Thorn was doing to her. Thorn dug her nails deep into Kitty’s thighs and gripped them tight; as she licked her from taint to clit and back again which caused Kitty’s muscles to tighten and clench, causing her to shake with pleasure. Just as Kitty thought it couldn’t get any better Thorn slowly slide her middle finger deep into Kitty’s taint and started teasing her g-spot. Kitty arched her back into the air, as her juices started to flow down Thorns hand. Thorn started to rub Kitty’s g-spot while continuing to lick vigorously at her clit. Kitty started to moan loudly which progressively turned into screams of pleasure and stuttered curse words as her hands gripped the sheets. Kitty’s body was at the point of exploding with pleasure and just as she hit that point of sheer orgasmic bliss Thorn bit deep into her thigh which just sent Kitty completely over the edge. She had cum hard and a lot her breathing was hard and gasping like she had just ran a marathon.

Thorn pulled her finger out of Kitty and proceeded to lick the cum off of her finger very seductively as Kitty laid there and watched. Kitty whimpered softly at the sight and bit her lip “God she’s amazing” kitty thought in her head. “So how do I taste?” Kitty asked in a small voice, Thorn replied “As sweet as honey” with an evil grin that sent shivers up Kitty’s spine. Thorn laid beside Kitty’s naked body and started to run her finger tips softly over her bare skin Kitty laid there her breathing becoming calmer and quieter; with every touch of Thorns fingers made Kitty’s body twinge ever so slightly. Kitty turned to look at Thorn “You know we have to go soon I have to be back at the house they’ll be worried about me soon” she said with a half smile but a look of I really don’t want to go; Thorn sighed “Well if we must then I guess I better get you back before they call the cops”. She got up from bed put on some worn-out jeans and a t-shirt; Kitty got up slowly and tried to do the same but ended up falling back on the bed the blood flow had not quite gotten back to normal just yet. Finally she got on her clothes and they headed out the door and to Thorns truck once again. They didn’t talk the whole ride back Kitty just stared out the window at the passing sky and was a little sad to see this night end. When they arrived back at the house Kitty stepped out of the truck as well as Thorn from the driver seat “Well this is my stop; thank you for an amazing night” Kitty said with enthusiasm Thorn smiled “I’m glad you had fun I enjoyed myself as well” Thorn pulled her close and kissed her goodbye Kitty returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around her. As Kitty walked up the steps to the door a big grin was emanating from her face she looked back and waved as Thorn sped off to go home. 

© Copyright 2011 Damian (evangeline21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785145-Every-rose-has-its-Thorn