*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786019-Just-Like-Everyone-Else
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Personal · #1786019
I wrote this letter for a "friend" this is my bye bye letter
I just wanted to say thank for being just like everyone else who’s walked into my life, befriended me, used me, lived off of me, and abandoning me. I don’t know what happened, but since you moved out I feel like you’re distancing yourself from me, just like everyone else. You slamming the door in my face confirmed this feeling for me, you could have heard me out first.
I thought a bout this and came to this conclusion, just like most others, you put yourself in these bad situations to get pity from others. You make yourself the victim. I think it’s sick that pity and sympathy means more to you than happiness, and joy. You cling to these negative things like a security blanket. Have you ever thought, maybe just maybe your life is so miserable because you’ve made it that way, by your stupid choices?
I’m not scared of you, in fact you’re one of the least intimidating Leo I’ve ever met. Your “roar” is nothing, and you’re a weakling who CAN’T make a decision on their own, just like everyone else.
Have a great time in your misery just remember, you chose for your life to be this way, just like everyone else. The down side to free will, consequences‘, remember that, unlike everyone else.
© Copyright 2011 Kalimabw (kalimabw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786019-Just-Like-Everyone-Else