*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786177-what-ive-found
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1786177
when all else fails, God wont!
•          You've drove a hundred miles-

                                                      I've walked them 

•          You've seen many sad movies-

                                                      I lived them

•          You have seen people died and even grieved  for them-

                                                  I died while I was yet still breathing

•          You eat because you feel like it-

                                                    I eat because my life depends on it

•          You sleep because it’s  time to go to bed-

                                                    I sleep because I can’t keep my eyes open in my head

•          You go see horror movies and get the thrill of your life-

                                                  All I have to do is open my eyes

•          You argue a point to win a conversation

                                                I seek to find the truth

                              And what I’ve found,

                                                        Only by understanding my difference, is the means by which I understood that no one could truly be interpreted by another. No matter how well you think you may know someone you in reality don’t have a clue as to how they truly are. Man the most volatile being in nature of what account is he. How is it that in everyone’s eyes their ways are correct, how is it that every single person, amongst billions, could say that their way of, doing things, handling situations,  perspective, genealogies and conventions are the best way.ie (being relative to a particular situation)

                                                  For me the conclusion is, I could trust NO man...... (Family. FRIEND, wife or foe)

                For to each man his way of viewing things are the best, Mans'  volatility is too high for me to begin to think I could actually understand them ( speaking about people I interact with). As I can't begin to comprehend them, so is it NO one could ever begin to grasp the enigmas of my thoughts (except for my creator, for he searches both the heart mind), the answer for my quandary was found exactly in the middle of the guide book my creator gave me (the bible of course)

*note* it’s mathematically exactly in the middle

PSALMS 118: 8 (NKJV)

                    "IT IS BETTER TO TRUST IN THE LORD THAN TO PUT CONFIDENCE IN MAN"

          "O lord who but you knows my pain, turbulence, disappointments and how my members have been  downtrodden, only you could account for the reasons for my choices and only you could validate its legitimacy, in which I take pride. my creator, the only true and living God, I put my trust in thee, let MY God be TRUE and Every Man A lair,,,,,, O'  ישוע MY GOD come soon and establish your kingdom, and may you grant me the mercies to dine with you in heaven forever for my trust is in thee אמן "

© Copyright 2011 Enigmas (mysteries at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786177-what-ive-found