*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786357-New-Idea
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1786357
Had an idea of writing through the eyes of destiny. Giving a voice, emotions, and whatnot.
Do you believe in destiny? Do you believe in foreseen fate? Ever wondered why your life transpired in such a way? Start believing.

They call me Destiny, The Maker of Prophecy, Fate, The Karma-chameleon. You might have seen the wrath of your human insanities; you have not seen anything until you call me Fate, such a feminine name. I prefer Craig.

Now this story is about a young boy who battles against the oppression of his people to overcome the antagonistic society in which he lives. He and his trio of comrades traverse the plains of baron deserts, combat through rainforest; ride the swells of the open seas, all before they are 20.

See that is the power I have over you mindless puppets, I can pull your strings and make you trust in anything I want. You have no admonition of what your future entails. Me, I dictate that very thing, changing the course of your life and that of everyone else at a mere whim.

Now read my easily manipulated pawns, read.
© Copyright 2011 QX ~ Brenton-> (aestuo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786357-New-Idea