*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786444-My-brothers-girlfriend
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1786444
This is an entry to a contest.
The tension in the house was almost at the highest point so to speak. Ever since my mawkish brother fell head over heels for this foreign girl whom he had hidden in his room never to come out again, my family has walked around on tippy toes. One night after a family dinner, which he failed to attempt, we entered the house and we heard a girl giggling. The sound came from his room. See, this would be normal in any other normal family I reckon, however, you have never met my nerdy shabby brother before. I swear on behalf of my entire awesome life that no girl had ever paid him attention before, so why suddenly now and why was she hidden? “She thinks you might dislike her” he said in a meek voice after several attempts of breaking in to his room. “Why? Is she a minger?” I tried reaching myself on my toes to look past him but he stepped in front of me. “Does she suffer from obesity?”. The door shut. This was very peculiar and I began to think that there was no girl, maybe he was watching porn? I nodded to myself and went to my room. A Shrill cry woke me up at midnight and I reached for the bathroom door and stared directly into a girl’s surprised visage. “There is spider in my nightgown” she explained while gyrated. Due to my lack of movement she asked me if I would mind closing my gob and remove the spider. I did as told but it was like I was watching myself doing it. Like an out of body experience. The door opened once again and my brother looked at me with my hand beneath her clothes. “This is not what it looks like”


300 words
© Copyright 2011 Raspberry (hostile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786444-My-brothers-girlfriend