*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786587-Sisters
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1786587
Contest entry. Dialogue.. fixing something which is not broken
“What is that supposed to mean?”

“I am just saying his intentions might not be clear”

“And why is that?”

“Well, he has certainly been around... so to speak...”

“He settled for me!”

“And you actually believe it? Gosh, you are more foolish than a teenager on drugs”

“Watch your tongue young lady!”

“Pfft, okay mommy, but why did the police pick him up at the pub last night, eh?”

“What were you doing at a pub?”

“That is not important, answer the question!”

“Does mom know you went to a bar?”

“Oh shut up you. Your act is obvious! Answer the question, or I will tell mom you think you are pregnant!”

“How do...”

“How do I know? I found the test in the bin, seriously, get rid of the evidence.. What if mom found it?”

“I...I-I..”

“So that is why you stick to him eh, because he is the father of your maybe baby?”

“I do not know... Just shut up, okay!”

“What?!”

“I do not know if I am pregnant! Now be quiet! What if mom can hear us?”

“I am just trying to help you...”

“Help me? It sound like your are questioning my whereabouts.. on behalf of the police..”

“Why would I do that?”

“Oh... You just mentioned the police at the bar..”

“So you do know about it?”

“That is not the point. It is none of your business, I am a grown woman!”

“You are 17...”

“You are 15 and you went to a bar!”

“Being pregnant is still worse...”

“Stop trying to fix me and my relationships, it is not broken! And I do not need your help!”

“Suit yourself, but do you mind not letting him take nude pictures of you? They spread like hot toast...”

“What? Why have you seen them?”

“Oh.. so you did that, huh?”

“You are joking, right?”

“No I was testing you.. Look what he makes you do.. Turn you into a slut!”

“Fine, I will buy the stupid booze for you... if you shut up now!”

“Thanks, why do we need to argue like this every time I want you to buy booze for me...”

“We are sisters, that is what we do”
© Copyright 2011 Raspberry (hostile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786587-Sisters