*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1787236-The-barn
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #1787236
Some friends celebrate a Halloween-Party in a barn.
The barn

"Congratulations, Drew! It was a great idea!", Andy said.
Where could we go? It wasn't possible to get out of here. It was 12pm, so midnight. And everytime there was the spooky noise again.

5 hours earlier:
"Hey guys! How are you doing?", I asked my friends.
"Well, there's nothing interesting to do! It's boring!", Catherine answered.
"But hey-it's Halloween! There has to be anything interesting to do! Let's make a party!", I said.
"Haha-you're funny. Grow up!", my brother Jake told me.
"I think, that isn't a bad idea. Thank's Jayla!", Drew said, "Why don't we make a party in that old barn near the forest?"
"Yeah. Thank's Drew. That's great! Come on, let's organize it!", I was happy about Drew's same opinion.
"Well, there is nothing better to do...", Andy mumbled.
We went to that old empty barn. It was a bit spooky.
There we organized the best Halloween-Party everyone could ever organize.
Some invited friends came there at 10pm.
We rocked to the perfect beats and drank some coke.
Suddenly the music stopped and there was a spooky noise.
Everyone stand still and looked around.
"Haha, well done. But this joke is very old and by everyone known.", someone said.
"Jayla...! Jayla...!", a spooky voice whispered my name.
"Hello? Is there anybody? Hello?", I was afraid now.
Drew took my hand. "Anybody?", he asked.
"Jayla...!", the voice whispered again.
"Okay... is it a joke or not?", the boy from before asked.
I went backwards but my foot hit anything.
Then I turned around and screamed.
I hit an old man...
"Oh my god!", Drew mumbled and pulled me by his side.
"What is going on here?"; I asked.
"I don't know, Jayla. I don't know...", Drew answered.
"Hey you! You spooky voice! What do you want???", I shouted.
"I want you Jayla...!", the spooky voice answered.
"Come on everybody!", I shouted pushed Drew's hand and ran to the door.
It was locked.
"Oh no! It is locked!", I said while the voice was still calling my name.
"Congratulations, Drew! It was a great idea!", Andy said.
Where could we go? It wasn't possible to get out of here. It was 12pm, so midnight. And everytime there was the spooky noise again.
"Help! Help! Anybody?! Help!", I shouted and hit the door.
Then I heard someone laughing.
It was the old man I hit before.
"He is alive! I thought he was dead...", I mumbled.
"Hahaha. You little fools! Get out of here now! It's my barn, belonging to my farm! So get out!", the man said.
I looked at the others. "Er...-could everyone take some things out of here?", I asked.
Why did he do that? He's old-he wasn't allowed to do something like that, not within this age!
I watched the old man in a strange way, took the CD-Player and went out of the barn.
When everyone left the barn I told them to go home.
That was the worst Halloween-Party ever...
© Copyright 2011 Just Serena (vanderwoodsen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1787236-The-barn