*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788049-The-Inflation-Guide
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1788049
A quick guide to explain about inflation.
Hello. If you're reading this, then you must be willing to try inflation, or you're currently inflating, or have been inflated. No worries. This guide is a helpful resource for inflation, so sit back, or roll back, and see if you can find your category.



Table of Contents
1. The Basics of Inflation
2. Areas of Inflation and Their Uses
3. The Types of Inflation
4. Clothing Stages
5. Ways of Deflation
6. Inflation Merchandise and Clothing
7. Inflation World Records
8. Popular Inflations
9. Inflation Celebrities
10. A Warning Before You Begin Inflating



1. The Basics of Inflation
Basically, when people think about inflation, they think about money. But inflation is really expansion of a body part using a state of matter. Most people can inflate, but not all. The people that can inflate are called Inflationists. They come in various sizes, species, and inflations. There are 3 categories of Inflationists. The first one is the Normal Inflationists, meaning they're normal people who can inflate. The second one is Unique Inflationists. These are people who inflate in a unique way that no one else can. The third and final group is The Inflationist Killers. They use inflation to murder people who cannot handle the pressure of inflation. Each of the three groups are equally balanced so that no group could out-dominate the rest. But all three groups face a similar problem when inflating. They always encounter pressure when inflating. This pressure is called Inflation Pressure. Inflation Pressure varies depending on three factors: Type of Inflation, Tightness of Clothing, and Amount Received per Second. An Inflationist has a limit to their inflation size. If they inflate too big, they pop and die forever. Inflation Pressure gives a warning if he or she is about to pop by giving a rumbling noise or a groan exerted from them. If you hear one of those two sounds from the inflatee, use one of the deflating method listed way below. And with that, all the basics of inflation are done. Now to begin an in-depth look at inflation mechanics.




2. Areas of Inflation and Their Uses
There are multiple areas in which you can inflate and it will all be explained in this section.


Full Body
5th most popular area of inflation
Involves All Body Parts.
Used for parade floats and military recon.
The full body inflation is the only inflation considered as a transformation word called Giant. But the difference between the two is that full body inflation floats you off the ground. Mainly, full body inflation is used for flying over enemy bases for recon in the military. It is also used for parade floats that may come out. However, there are only 15 Full Body Inflationists. And all of them are males.


Head
7th most popular area of inflation.
Involves Head, Ears, and Face.
Used for flying.
The head inflation is the only inflation that is used for recreationial purposes. With Head Inflation, people fly to places without having to pay for a ticket. But they are more prone to being killed in the air due to their new massive head. Only 5 Head Inflationists exist, 2 female, 3 male.


Arms
8th most popular area of inflation.
Involves Lower Arm, Elbow, and Upper Arm.
May involve Hands.
Used for entertainment purposes.
The arm inflation is the only inflation that is used only for entertainment. The Arm Inflation has no value at all, but it does humor people when they inflate there. They never harm anyone at all, nor even get angry. Only 3 Arm Inflationists exist, 2 females, 1 male.


Hands
9th most popular area of inflation.
Involves Palm and Fingers.
May only involve Wrist.
Used for fight clubs, hand-to-hand combat, and lifting objects.
The hand inflation is the only inflation that can earn money in fight clubs. The Hand Inflation increases damage dealt by the inflatee with his fists. These are the most battle-driven, hardcore, and possibly insane Inflationists to exist. However, their anger could cost them their life. 2 Hands Inflationists exist, one male, one female. They are both married.


Breasts (Females Only)
3rd most popular area of inflation.
Involves Breasts.
Used for attractiveness and distractions.
The breast inflation is the only inflation that makes anyone sexier. Non-Inflationists use breast implants to make themselves sexier. Inflationists don't need breast implants. They just inflate their breasts and they're ready to go. While the Breast Inflation is used for attractiveness, it is also used for distractions on the enemy side. But when they distract the enemy, they put themselves at risk if they get caught. 50 Breasts Inflationists exist today, and all of them are married.


Belly
4th most popular area of inflation.
Involves front of Stomach.
Used to gain attention.
Belly inflation is mainly Pregnancy, only larger. And this could be used to trick enemies into not shooting you because they'll think you're pregnant. However, if they see they belly droop, they will open fire on you. 23 Belly Inflationists are living today, all females.


Body
Most popular area of inflation.
Involves Stomach, Chest, and Back.
Use for any inflation need.
Body inflation is the basic inflation. It is the first inflation. It is the ultimate inflation part. 75% of inflations happen in that area. It is know by all Inflationists, and it is used by all Inflationists. 1,285 Body Inflationists exist, 642 males, 643 females.


Groin
Least popular area of inflation.
Involves Penis/Vagina.
Nobody like Groin Inflation. There is barely a use for it anywho. That's why no Groin Inflationists exist.


Leg
6th most popular area of inflation.
Involves Upper Leg and Lower Leg.
Used for humor.
Leg Inflation was first used as reconaissance, but was turned to humor after an overdue reconaissance. Most Inflation Clowns use this inflation to impress the audience, but no one else does. Only 30 Leg Inflationists exist, all male.


Butt
2nd most popular area of inflation
Involves butt.
Used for shockwave attacks and distractions.
Butt Inflation is really helpful against groups of enemies, as with a big enough butt, it can cause a shockwave when you sit down. However, the shockwaves can be too deadly at times, or too weak. 100 Butt Inflationists exist, 50 each gender.



3. The Types of Inflation
Now you will learn the key to inflation in this chapter, which explains the types of inflation.


Juice
Ah, yes, the juice inflation, one of the greatest inflations. And one of the deadliest. Any kind of juice can be used for this kind of inflation. Whether coconut or cherry, the juices are endless.

Liquid
Liquid Inflation consists of all the liquids, besides juice, like milk, water, beer, and many more. It is considered to be a summer favorite, considering the fact that it involves water.

Gas
Gas Inflation consists of all the gases like air, helium, and many more. It provides flying without all the costs of it.

Weight Gain
Basically, it's just eating a lot of food. No biggie. May involve more solids than food, but it's rare.


4. Clothing Stages
Most pieces of clothing have three stages.


Stage 1: Forming
The clothing forms with your inflation. A safe point for your clothes.

Stage 2: Pressure
Your clothes start to reach their point and start to leave marks on you.

Stage 3: Destruction
The clothes rip, tear, or break until it is completely off.


Dresses only has the Destruction Stage, Underwear and Swimwear never go to Stage 3, and Wetsuits stay on Stage 1.


5. Ways of Deflation
Let's say that you are in a predicament of some sort and need to be deflated. Well, no worry. This chapter covers the ways of deflation.


Juicing
For use with Juice Inflation.
Juicing can be done in several different ways: A Juicer, preferably a large one; ejaculation out the mouth, nipples, or penis/vagina; or needles. All three are extremely painful, but if not done, you could explode.

Holing
For use with Gas and Liquid Inflation.
Usually, for Holing, a needle (non-syringe) can be poked into the inflatee, creating a hole and removing the contents of the inflation. If needle doesn't make a hole, inflatee can exhale to remove gas, but must let the liquid do its work if it is liquid.

Losing Weight
For use with Weight Gain.
If inflatee can walk after a Weight Gain Inflation, then he/she can lose weight easily by doing exercise and eating healthy until you are back to your normal self. Or, if you are unable to walk, make yourself vomit the contents out. It's quicker, but hurts.

Popping
Never to be used.
If any of the methods above does not remove your inflation, or it was a spell or potion, then you have no choice, but to pop. If it's Weight Gain, eat more food. If it's Gas, inhale more gas. If it's Liquid or Juice, drink more. Keep going until you are no longer existing.


6. Inflation Merchandise and Clothing
Here, our entire list of inventory at The Inflation Store is shown for you to buy. But what will you purchase?


[Note: Do NOT actually give me real money. You can however use Gift Points to buy them, if you want to do that.]


Helium Tank MH-9000
Cost: $39.95 [1,995 Gift Points]
Description: Feel like the whole family has to have their own individual tank? Do the debts from buying multiple tanks put you at foreclosure? Not anymore! The Helium Tank MH-9000 is the world's first tank with multiple hoses! Yes, you heard me! Multiple hoses! One for the dog, one for the baby, one for the boy, one for the girl, and even two for the parents! Just enter how many hoses you need, and in no time at all, you'll be inflating with the entire family! Plus, it never runs out, so avoid all those debts, and have fun inflating! The Helium Tank MH-9000: Fun For The Whole Family!


Vat-o-Lot 5000
Cost: $99.95 [2,995 Gift Points]
Description: Ever feel like your house runs out of all the food that make you gain weight? Do you feel too thin to even go outside? Well we solved that! The Vat-o-Lot 5000 is your solution for all your food needs! Our 10,000 ton vat can generate any food you want! Pizza! Chocolate! And even Chocolate Pizza! Just enter in the food or drink, and soon you'll be bingeing in no time! So have fun bingeing!


Wonka's Three-Course Gum
Cost: $0.99 [599 Gift Points]
Description: This gum is the most fruitilicious gum in the world! It comes in many delicious flavors, but our most popular one is Blueberry Pie! Warning: Gum is experimental and may produce side effects. But enjoy this wonderful gum, even with side effects!


The Blueberry Briefs
Cost: $4.99 [1,999 Gift Points}
Description: First made by a mad pool manager to teach the pool boy a lesson, this swim brief is now available to the public! Now the men can show off their new swimwear, and even impress the ladies. So don't just sit around here men! Go buy it today! Warning: Still has the blueberry in it. Wear with caution.


Sneak Bloats
Cost: $1.99 [999 Gift Points]
Description: This is the perfect revenge! When you have one of these, it will be easy to get revenge on your rival, foe, or little brother. Except if you're wearing tap shoes. Just sneak up behind them, then drop this thing in their underwear, and the thing will shoot up their ass and inflate them to a spherical shape. Warning: NO deflation with this product.


[More Items to come soon!]


7. Inflation World Records

There are people who go far beyond the limits of inflation. They set worlds records for other people to try and kill themselves to beat it. These are the legends of inflation.


Longest Blueberry Expansion: 10 Minutes. Set by Don Karnage in his Blueberry Uniform.
Largest Blueberry Expansion: 20 by 20. Set by Blaze The Cat in her Coat, Bodysuit, and Red Thong.
Longest Distance From One Helium Inflation: 1,023 Miles. Set by Barricade The Hedgehog in a Red Bikini Brief.
Longest Rolling Distance From One Inflation: 500 Miles. Set by Mammoth Mutt.
Largest Weight Gain: 4,857 pounds. Set by Sonic The Hedgehog.
Longest Weight Gain: 2 weeks. Set by Miles Tails Prowler.
Largest Inflation Without Clothing Breaking Off: 100 by 100. Set by Violet Beauregarde in her blueberry-stained tracksuit.
Largest Inflation: 365 by 365. Set by Bolt The Cat in a Red Speedo.



8. Popular Inflations

These inflations have made a name for themselves in the world of Inflationists.


Violet Beauregarde Expansion

Basically, if you inflate like one of the three Beauregardes did, it is considered a Violet Beauregarde Inflation. Whether it's 1971, 2005, or the book, any one of them can be done. Just make sure you have someone to juice you afterwards.



[More coming soon!]



9. Inflation Celebrities

These are Inflationists who made it big time in their world, and the Regular world.


Violet Beauregarde

The girl that started it all. Some say that the real Violet Beauregarde is the 2005 version of her, but no evidence has supported this. Either way, the book, 1971, and 2005 versions are all liked the same. Try giving her gum on the street.


Mammoth Mutt

The first to control her inflation. Using a specialized chip in her collar, she is able to control her expansion, but with a price on her vocal cords, dropping octaves every time she inflates, and returning to normal when deflating.


Blaze The Cat

First of Sonic's Friends to perform inflation without force. She is the one that brought Sonic's friends into the Inflationists. And she is the best Female Inflationist around. Not bad for a shy girl.


Bolt The Cat

The Ultimate Inflationist. He is considered their king by a prophecy that they can't find anymore, but still remember. Known as the best Male Inflationist, he actually has proven his ultimateness, but is more incognito than any other Inflationist.



10. A Warning Before You Begin Inflating

NEVER inflate alone. You will be stuck that way, or keep inflating, forever, unless someone is by you during your inflation. And if you are a Regular, don't try any of it at home. You've been warned.



So, that's inflation in a short guide. If you want to ask questions, please feel free to ask in a review. So long for now!
© Copyright 2011 gamer097 (gamer097 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788049-The-Inflation-Guide