*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788705-The-journey
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1788705
The road to Him is individual. The promise is eternal. Wisdom is inside us.


Night magic and morning imagination is left alone for each of us as individuals to discover and to search out the path that will serve each of us as questions along the journey of light and darkness. What ever shall we see is only the reflection of our souls. In the silent mist of the air that surrounds us we reach for the answers to the age old questions. If there is meant to be any answers we may enjoy the search as well as any discoveries that we make. We are each individual diamonds of Gods creation and we never seem to wander from the home we so desperately hope to see some day. The promise of eternal life need only be conveyed to us once. Every lingering moment that passes is a breath of belief. A shinning glimmer of our faith keeps the whispers of our hearts silent. We need not speak to hear our divine creator. What ever dreams we may fester will only ad to the power of our given right to pursue a natural course of wisdom, that can only be approached with an open mind and a clear sight of our destiny. We are not following a script or a blueprint of life we are carving out winding roads that will show us the way. The paths are not given they are freedom to make choices and to create visions of dancing wonderment through gates of opportunities to set starting points as a means of eternity. We can only envision bright tomorrows on endless moonlight. Plant the seeds of life with not what we have but with what we give to each other in Gods glorious name. For love is the golden key that will open any door. And faith will withstand any storm..

written by Victoria Maurice 2011
© Copyright 2011 sewinghabit (sewinghabit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788705-The-journey