*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789530-The-Guardian-of-Min-Chapter-4-Red
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1789530
About a girl who created her own world. Please comment & let me know how I can improve.
Chapter 4: The Nightmare
Red

I grumbled as I remember the dream from last night. Great! Now I have to go to Green's house. I turned so I was laying on my left side. Blue was to my right. He was sleeping. Time for a wake-up-call. I leaned in and kissed him gently. He just moaned and turned his head away. Bastard! Now he is really going to get it! I leaned down and pulled his dick. And did I pull it hard!
“OW! Like what the fuck was that for!?”
“That was for ignoring me when I kissed you. Now get up!”
“OH! That was YOU kissing me. I pulled it into my dream. Sorry.”
“Who did you think it was?”
“Silver...” I slapped him then. “Well, we need to get going Blue. Saddle up Ruby and let's get out of here. We need to see and old friend.” And with that I got dressed, saddled Charlie up, and flew to Silver's house. We landed and I broke the door down.
© Copyright 2011 SilverWing (silverwing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789530-The-Guardian-of-Min-Chapter-4-Red