*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789538-The-Guardian-of-Min-Chapter-8
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1789538
About a girl who created her own world. Please comment & let me know how I can improve.
Chapter 8: Strange Happenings and the Rescue Mission
Green

“NO!” I screamed and punched the wall. “NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!” I collapsed. The tears were streaming down my face. Why did I send her alone? I took out her ring. And on the proposal day too! “DAMN IT!” I was rocking back and forth as a flashback hit. And let me tell you, now was NOT the time for one.
~Flash Back~
“Silver Wing” Called Mrs. Harley. Silver walked up to get her award. I jolted as she said Silver's name. I sat up an cheered really loud along with Yellow. But we blended in due to her other friends, Red, Nat, and a few other, cheering loudly. I sat back down, smirking, as Mrs. Harley called the others up. We were staring at her, Yellow and I, and were making her uncomfortable. When she was done she sent all of the award-winners back to there seats. We all cheered loudly again. She was blushing! And it was so cute! I looked at Yellow and smirked. I had gotten a few awards before the end and she was watching me the whole time. And when she wasn't I looked at her and smiled. The last awards of the day were next. The Ganas Award was what it was called. The awards were by home-base. Then Silver's home-base was called. Mrs. Letter's class. I sat back and waited. I knew they would call Silver because part of the award was striving to make school a better place. And she does. Like, who goes up to the teachers and yell GOOD MORNING every day? When they called her name we screamed along with her friends. Red looked over, shocked, and then she smirked. I knew she was going to tell Silver but I didn't care. I looked over at Yellow. He had his head rested on top of the seat in front of him and was giving this creeper-congrats look to Silver. I chuckled. Then when they called Red Rose up we cheered, but not as loud. Silver yelled like crazy. I was watching Silver. She kept whispering things to Red and they were laughing. Then Mrs. Letter called Blue Ocean up. We clapped casually but our eyes were on Silver and Red. They started cracking up. I wonder what their problem is. When they went to sit back down we all clapped and cheered as loud as we could. Yellow tapped my shoulder.
“If you want to make your move, do it tomorrow.” He said. And I nodded. But I didn't think that I would have the courage to do it.
~End Flashback~
© Copyright 2011 SilverWing (silverwing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789538-The-Guardian-of-Min-Chapter-8